Shoddy Glitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a particularly odd one...

If my Magic Guard Clefable has to use Struggle, it completely negates Magic Guard for that turn, as I took my 25% from Struggle (normal), but then proceeded to take over 50% from Poison damage (wrong!) and another 6% from Hail damage (wrong again!). Probably just a problem with Struggle removing Magic Guard's protection for the attack, but not putting it back on after the struggle is resolved.

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Interesting to know, but largely useless.

Bugs aren't being fixed for Shoddy Battle 1, as Shoddy Battle 2 will be out soon and is ;programmed in a COMPLETELY different way from Shoddy Battle 1.

That is honestly very interesting, but what I'm really curious is to what kind of stall war you would have to get yourself into to even have to use Struggle on Clefable...

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
SevenDeadlySins is correct. Feel free to report the bug on the ShoddyBattle bug tracker on the ShoddyBattle website, but know that it is unlikely that it will be fixed.

But hey SB2 will probably be out in a couple months so whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)