(8167th egg) Roselia (Love Ball)
(9789th egg) Skorupi (Lure Ball) IVs: 27 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
(10096th egg) Gligar (Moon Ball)
(10188th egg) Rotom (Pokeball)
(11461th egg) Mawile (Moon Ball)
(11558th egg) Mawile (Moon Ball)
(11621th egg) Charmander (Moon Ball) IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
(11857th egg) Sudowoodo (Safari Ball)
(12140th egg) Togepi (Love Ball) IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 12 / 31 (Modest)
(12643th egg) Togepi (Love Ball) IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 4 / 31 (Timid)
(14357th egg) Togepi (Love Ball) IVs: 31 / 31 / 19 / 31 / 31 / 31 (Calm)

Tiring.....

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Shiny Mudkip! Oh my god Shiny Mudkip finally after 1124 eggs of Mudkip!
Congrats! :)

Update:
#16 chimchar 244 eggs
sight first one was docile 3 iv, this one is naive with 3iv but terrible atk and sp.a and no speed
going for third shiny chimchar before trying feraligatr
Hey, have you been wonder trading your extra chimchars? Because I got 2 within the last couple of days (OT Tam and CH3F).

---

I took a break from breeding fletchling to breed some competitive pokes for the think fast competition and a trade, so my numbers are a bit weird (yay casual MM breeding). There were a bunch of non-MM set-up breeds for egg moves, natures, and whatnot in between; dunno if that affects the stats or not. On another note, breeding for a competitive lucario when you don't have a perfect one already? REALLY SUCKS. >:( Why is riolu a baby pokemon? Whyy???

Also, while leveling one of the switch parents, I ended up catching a shiny spritzee in the yellow flower patch just south of daycare center. I remember hearing speculation that you're more likely to get a 2nd shiny within 100 eggs of the first encounter, and I thought, well, why not hedge my bets? So, I collected roughly 2 and a half boxes of fletchling eggs which I'll hatch at some point in the near future.

39 illumise (for a trade)
21 fletchling
8 gastly (got a competitive one quickly, lol)
4 trapinch (set up fail; not the same egg group as deino)
10 deino, more coming in the near future
5 riolu, more coming in the near future

Total in this batch: 87
Bred Shinies: 0
(Wild Shinies: 1 spritzee)

Grand Total: 447 / 500 eggs

Take a break from shiny breeding, get a random shiny wild encounter. That's how the RNG rolls.

Congrats! :)

Hey, have you been wonder trading your extra chimchars? Because I got 2 within the last couple of days (OT Tam and CH3F).

---

I took a break from breeding fletchling to breed some competitive pokes for the think fast competition and a trade, so my numbers are a bit weird (yay casual MM breeding). There were a bunch of non-MM set-up breeds for egg moves, natures, and whatnot in between; dunno if that affects the stats or not. On another note, breeding for a competitive lucario when you don't have a perfect one already? REALLY SUCKS. >:( Why is riolu a baby pokemon? Whyy???

Also, while leveling one of the switch parents, I ended up catching a shiny spritzee in the yellow flower patch just south of daycare center. I remember hearing speculation that you're more likely to get a 2nd shiny within 100 eggs of the first encounter, and I thought, well, why not hedge my bets? So, I collected roughly 2 and a half boxes of fletchling eggs which I'll hatch at some point in the near future.

39 illumise (for a trade)
21 fletchling
8 gastly (got a competitive one quickly, lol)
4 trapinch (set up fail; not the same egg group as deino)
10 deino, more coming in the near future
5 riolu, more coming in the near future

Total in this batch: 87
(Wild Shinies: 1 spritzee)

Grand Total: 447 / 500 eggs

Take a break from shiny breeding, get a random shiny wild encounter. That's how the RNG rolls.
I think have a riolu or lucario with 5ivs if you want. but its eng, i bred, and it has egg moves.

Update:

Hey! My first MM shiny, that's unbelievable! :o

Shiny Totodile - 5IV (31/31/31/31/31/10)
After 81 totodile eggs (1881 in total)

Total: 2250
Shinies: 1 (!!)

Edit: +90
Edit2: +90
Edit3: +90
Edit4: +90

Last edited:
Batch 1: 0/100
Batch 2: 0/100
Batch 3: 0/100
Batch 4: 0/100

Total:400
Shinies:0

On the side note, I hatched a 6iv female HA swablu!! (/0 .0)/
Oh! And a 6iv ralts too!

Last edited:
Well, I've got +210 Ralts and... nothing. But I'll keep trying until I get one! I don't really care if this takes forever as long as it is a female -3-

am i supposed to say anything in particular to get started here?
i just got a shiny espurr at 815 eggs with the shiny charm and plan to hatch 1000 more for a spritze
48 eggs later a shiny tropius by accident while i was breeding for ivs :DDDDDDDD (still the same with a foreign ditto)

Sorry its taking me so long but I'm n the middle of moving and for some reason I was not being notified of new posts :/ anyways all new comers have been added to the sheet and everyone else has been updated ^_^ still messing with the sheet though so if any mistakes show up pm me and ill fix them as soon as I can :) happy hatching

EDIT: I cant remember who I added to edit the spreadsheet. I think it was Drau, right? Anyways can you check the personal chance column and make sure I did the new comers right?

Last edited:
HOLY MOTHER OF ARCEUS, I DID IT <3 After taking a short break, I finally hatched a SHINY FEMALE Ralts at the egg 248! And it has 5 ivs, not bad at all!

So currently:

250 eggs - 1 Shiny

sigh, i cant seem to get the third shiny chimchar. 600 eggs nothing. Does anybody have a
foreign chimchar with 5 ivs, female or male, with fake out, quick guard, thunder punch and fire punch?
naive? i need it exactly like this, have been trading on gts, even gave up my legendaries but gts
ppl can be assholes and jerks. gave me trash.

sigh, i cant seem to get the third shiny chimchar. 600 eggs nothing. Does anybody have a
foreign chimchar with 5 ivs, female or male, with fake out, quick guard, thunder punch and fire punch?
naive? i need it exactly like this, have been trading on gts, even gave up my legendaries but gts
ppl can be assholes and jerks. gave me trash.
Feels, I was so desperate trying to get a 5iv, different colored vivillon, I resorted to gts and believed their claims. I gave up my legendaries for a random iv vivillon.

hi there, i'm new here, also new to the competitive scene in general. interested in this project because i just finished the dex and got my shiny charm, so i've now got the time and resources to start raising competitive pokemon with all those fancy perfect IVs and such.

so i'll pledge 100 eggs for now? i'll see how i feel after that many, if i'm not just sick of hatching eggs (my first experiment with MM back in V ended up with me having two boxes full of unshiny vanillite)

we're breeding shellder here, no MM for now unfortunately, not until i've finished breeding a shellder with 5 perfect IVs

UPDATE:
Total eggs hatched: 3640
New shinies: 1

Total shinnies: 6

Shiny Pinsir @ #795

Shiny Fennekin @ #1524

Shiny Gligar @ #2160

Shiny Tyrogue @ #3529

Shiny Tyrogue @ #3595

NEW Shiny Kangaskhan @ # 3631

update: after an even 90 shellders, no shiny yet. switching to sudowoodo now.

Shellder: 90
Shinies: 0

Sudowoodo: 2
Shinies: 0

TOTAL: 92

Update:

It seems like I finally started to get some luck, just got a second shiny! And with suprisingly good IVs
Shiny Riolu - 5IV (31/30/31/31/31/31)
After 446 riolu eggs (2336 in total)

Sadly, the little boy has Steadyfast instead of Prankster. But hey, shiny Riolu, I can't really complain. :)

Total: 2520
Shinies: 2

Edit: +90
Edit2: +90

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)