Season VI Farm League - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity. Even though we forgot about contacting eachother until 2 days before the deadline...my opponent did not show for the scheduled time and posted hours later that he wasn't on at all We might be able to try to get this done before the deadline but yeah.

beat my fren DennisEG, really enjoy playing with him cus he's a good player and a nice fren n_n
tho its a haxy game, still ggs :)

Not been able to battle I'm Bi...sharp as neither of us has been online while the other was online, I've been chilling in the Neverused room most of today trying to catch him but I guess he's been busy :P

Requesting this match goes down as a tie unless Bi...sharp requests otherwise.

EDIT: I'm heading off to bed now anyways, up at 5:50 AM for work.

Mazar

Banned deucer.
dropping, pissed too much.. after having a perfect match yesterday destroyed by pp stalling near midnight my time (noon his time) and oglemi saying we should rematch tomorrow instead of giving me the win because i clearly won i don't have any desire to play the next weeks, got haxed way too much and last night and today completely fucked it up.

sorry

activity post, or asking an extension as my opponent was not seen from friday evening to today, so i wasn't able to play our match as it was difficult doing it during the week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)