First Place:
Brawl MK
Second Place: pokemonvortex
Third Place: terrapieseven
Fourth Place: TheWhiteJayYTGamer
Fifth Place: keeping it icy
GME Is Sixth Place: GoodMorningEspeon
Consolation Prize to: adiass, nekoramen, 3.14dgeotmega

The only two Team Flare Admins to have more than one Pokemon in Team Flare Secret HQ give out this amount of PokeDollars (added together) when defeated. (Number Form. EX:5)| 7680| Speaking of secret locations, this is the first NFE Pokemon with a "rare" encounter rate that can be found while adventuring through Trozei's Secret Storage. (Assume you are going in order starting with Secret Storage 1, and if multiple, name the first alphabetically)| Ivysaur| Throughout a certain Pokemon manga series, known for a mechanic involving crystals, this commander is seen using a feudal Japanese blade that can be powered up by Fire Type Pokemon. (Do not include any titles in the answer. EX: General Liam)| Yaza

Thanks to Rory Mercury and lotiasite for QCing! Grats to all winners and thanks to all for participating.

Last edited:

lotiasite

undedgy
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Reserving KO games for 10PM EDT October 4th, 3 hours after Dylas'. QCed by Flerovium and Gleeb.

October 4th @ 10PM EDT

Winner:
3.14dgeot Mega
Second: Meicoo
Third: Chupps
Fourth: terrapieseven
Fifth: BigPimpin12
Consolation prize to: TheWhiteJayYTGamer, Wizardsofdra, nekoramen, Panda, brawlmk, kierant3hz, SergioRules, keeping it icy, Sw4GmeIstR, GoddessBooty

Solutions: KO Games, 12 hunts

Thanks to Flerovium and Gleeb for QCing and thanks to all participants and grats to all the winners!

Last edited:

Flerovium

In my element.
10PM BST, 5th of October, 2016.

Results
First Place:
Rory Mercury [BLITZ] (00:53)
Second Place: adiass (01:36)
Third Place: coinboy (02:00)
Fourth Place: brawl mk (02:10)
Fifth Place: TheWhiteJayYTGamer (7:20)
Solutions: secretoperationleague, glaceon, grimer.

Questions:
1) In Pokemon Trozei, the protagonist works for this organisation. (full name)
2) Cynthia has this Pokemon in the anime that she does not in-game.
3) This is the only Pokemon that is both featured in the name of a mission in the original Pokemon Ranger and can evolve.

Apparently there was a problem with Q2, sorry about that. Thanks to Gleeb and lotiasite for QCing! <3

Last edited:
10/6/16 @ 5 PM EDT

Results
First Place:
kierant3hz
Second Place: Darthakin
Third Place: pokemonvortex
Fourth Place: lotiasite
Fifth Place: adiass
Consolation prize to: Pokemon AU and AG, ruby, Cyczer, coinboy

Excluding Gen 7, this is the primary type most Pokemon have when the secondary type is Steel Type. (Include Type in your answer. EX: Steel Type)| Bug Type| This unreleased piece of Dream World Decor features one of Ash's Pokemon, released or unreleased, as a part of it somehow.| Corphish Doll| schwarz and Weiss, a popular Pokemon anime duo have one Pokemon with the same English and Japanese voice actor. What Naruto character has this voice actor also played? (Bulbapedia has is spelled wrong!)|Jirobo

Thanks to Rory Mercury and Flerovium for QCing this one! (I still have two more ready!!)

Last edited:

lotiasite

undedgy
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Reserving an official for 6/10/2016 @ 8PM EDT. QCed by GoodMorningEspeon* and Rory Mercury. Hope to see yall there

6/10/2016 @ 8PM EDT

Winner:
lumineonattract (Brawl MK) [1:52] +5
Second: Meicoo [10:52] +2
Third: keeping it icy [12:50] + 5
Fourth: kierant3hz [18:45]
Fifth: adiass [19:29]
Consolation prize to:

Solutions:
Find Mew, the Mirage!, Nincada, Forest's Curse

Questions!
1) One of the missions in the original Pokemon Ranger was to rescue a character’s Politoed. Which other mission is this character the client for?
2) This Pokemon’s Pokedex entries allude to it being able to stay underground for over a decade.
3) What move’s name contains the names of two other moves + three other letters?

Congrats to all the winners and thanks to all the participants for coming. Thanks to GoodMorningEspeon and Rory Mercury for QCing and happy scavenging!

Last edited:

3.14dgeot-Mega

Good for you
8 PM EDT @ 10/7/16

First Place: kieran͜͡t3hz (03:39) +2
Second Place: Chupps (05:19) +2
Third Place: adiass (06:36)
Fourth Place: Nyaheart (Brawl MK) (06:48) +2
Fifth Place: keeping it icy (08:36)
Consolation prize to: a random duck, CheeseMuffin

Questions:
1)
This fire type Pokemon move contains the name of a fully evolved psychic type Pokemon. (spaces excluded)
2) This trainer in Pokemon Battle Revolution has a team of 6 Pokemon that each carry a Plate that does not correspond to their STABs. (include trainer class)
3) This trainer shares his or her trainer ID number with another trainer who is the only way to get a fossil Pokemon in Generation 2. (exclude trainer class)
Solutions: flamewheel, novicenate, jasmine

Last edited:

lotiasite

undedgy
Reserving official for 2 hours before pi's 6PM EDT 7/10/2016. See you there :o

10/7/2016 @ 6PM EDT

Winner:
Meicoo
Second: 6In Half Asleep (6Infernapes)
Third: 3.14dgeot-Mega (+4)
Fourth: Painter Espeon (+2)
Fifth: a random duck
Consolation prize to: pokemonvortex, Phantomgenius, brawlmk, Darthakin, adiass, blackburn009, embar

Solutions: Talonflame, Banette Diancie, Tail Slap

Questions~
1) What Pokemon produces the highest number when the digits of its BST are added together?
2) Name both the lightest Pokemon that can Mega Evolve and the lightest Mega Pokemon. (exclude Mega for the 2nd Pokemon, alphabetical order)
3) Two of Marill’s TCG cards had this move it cannot learn in game. (the move exists within the main series.)

Thanks to Rory Mercury and Manaphy286 for QCing and thanks to everyone for coming!

Last edited:

Alexender

i'm doing good, i'm on some new shit
is a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
3am GMT, 10th Oct 2016
Results
First Place:
Ninjadog13
Second Place: 3.14dgeot-Mega
Third Place: a random duck (+5)
Fourth Place: brawl mk
Fifth Place: girisawesomer
Consolation prize to: AnonymouzLSB, PK Aero
Solutions: Pokemon: Red & Blue, Glass Ornament, Crabrawler

Questions:
1) Kanto starter Pokemon feature on the bottom screen of this 3DS Pokemon console theme.
2) In ORAS, by winning each Contest category's Master Rank contest thrice, this item can be given to the player.
3) Three of the six Pokemon Alain used in his Kalos League battle against Ash share a 4x weakness to a particular type. Name the first, currently known, Gen 7 Pokemon by alphabetical order that is solely of this type.

Apparently there was an alt for Q1 so sorry if you got that. Also thanks to Flerovium and lotiasite for QCing and Rory Mercury for hosting!

[11:18:50] adiass: ahh finally got q2
The Scavenger Hunt was ended by Rory Mercury.
[11:19:00] adiass: ffs

Original:

Reserving an Official by Me, QCed by GoodMorningEspeon , QCed by Rory Mercury and hosted by Painter Espeon because rory died :( !

October 8, 2016 @ 5 PM EST

Be there or be there

Results:

October 8, 2016 @ 5 PM EST
First Place: 3.14dgeot-Mega (01:41)
Second Place: Devoxys (01:42)
Third Place: keeping it icy (01:55)
Fourth Place: adiass (02:24)
Fifth Place: coinboy (02:42)
Consolation Prize to: pokemonvortex

Q1:
In the Pokémon Adventures manga, in what round did the move "Sleep Powder" debut in? Answer with the name of the round
Answer: WantedPikachu
Q2: In Zoroark: Master of Illusions, the main antagonist's bodyguard has 2 of the same pokemon which act as his bodyguards. What pokemon does he have exactly 2 of?
Answer: Scizor
Q3: In Pokemon Snap, this area is the only area with only 1 pokemon found.
Answer: RainbowCloud

Thanks for coming everybody and (Insert Witty Comment)!

Last edited:

Arcueid

nah i'd win nah i'd win nah i'd win
is a Battle Simulator Moderator
Hosted by: Flerovium

10/11/2016 9 PM GMT

Winner:
LifeOrbLileep [BLITZ]
Second place: brawlmk [BLITZ]
Third place: Gleeb [BLITZ]
Fourth place: pokemonvortex
Fifth place: Meicoo
Consolation prize to: keeping it icy, adiass, GoodMorningEspeon, Chupps, a random duck, SergioRules, Frosty♡Timp, TheAura, kier >>an<< t3hz, PokeJoey, lepingis
Solution: tracey, galladerhyperiorroserade, aibo

Questions...

1) Who is the only male companion of Ash who isn't a Gym Leader nor is related to one? [They must have last at least a season] (Answer First Name)
2) In PMD 2, what Pokemon are in Team Raider?
3) In Pokemon Adventures Manga, what is Gold's Aipom's nickname? [Not Counting Chuang Yi's translations]

Last edited by a moderator:

Arcueid

Hosted by: Flerovium

10/12/2016 9 PM GMT

Winner:
brawlmk [BLITZ]
Second place: LifeOrbLileep
Third place: Cyczer
Fourth place: Devoxys
Fifth place: DarkShinyGiratina
Consolation prize: 3.14dgeot-Mega, Mystifi.
Solution: five, pikachu, moongeistbeamsunsteelstrike

Questions...
1) As of now, how many Alolan Formes are Mouse Pokemon? [Write your answer out in letters]
2) Which Mouse Pokemon does not have an Alolan Forme as of now?
3) What move shares a similar effect to that of Mold Breaker, Teravolt, and Turboblaze? (If multiple, list in an alphabetical order)

3.14dgeot-Mega

Good for you
9 PM EDT @ 10/12/16

First Place: Meicoo (05:17) +5
Second Place: Devoxys (08:22) +5
Third Place: SergioRules (13:44) +5
Fourth Place: brawl mk (18:03)
Fifth Place: keeping it icy (18:27)
Consolation Prize: Alyvia 日本人が嫌い

Questions:

1)
In the Pocket Monsters BW manga chapter that Victini debuts, what other Pokemon debuts.
2) Which trainer battled Ash and caused him to be late for his league battle?
3) In the Pokemon episode, A Tail with A Twist, before Jessie catches her Seviper, she fights it herself. According to Meowth and James, Jessie used which two moves. (exact phrasing and in alphabetical order).

Solutions: conkeldurr, everett, furyswipesmegatonkick

Thanks to Painter Espeon for qcing and Rory Mercury for hosting and qcing. I don't know if I should stop making hard hunts, but people like them, so for now I'll keep them.

Last edited:

Arcueid

10/13/2016 9 PM GMT

First place:
Meicoo [BLITZ]
Second place: Panda
Third place: pokemonvortex
Fourth place: kierant3hz
Fifth place: adiass
Consolation prize: brawlmk, coinboy, pan__cake, Devoxys
Solution: voltorb, unown, shinnagasawa

Questions...
1) In Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, what snaggable monotyped Pokemon is Genderless?
2) What Pokemon has the most representations in TCG?
3) Who has illustrated Regigigas's Frontier Brain (JP) card

10/14/16 @ 4:30 PM EDT
Results
First Place:
adiass
Second Place: meicoo
Third Place: Cyczer
Fourth Place: 0a0 (pokemonvortex)
Fifth Place: coinboy
Consolation prize to: 6Infernapes, painter espeon, brawlmk, awesomepi, Seito Hikari, sanjay, DragonLatios

The most recent event to obtain a Darkrai in Europe has this OT.| GF| Because of its charge time, this Gen 7 move works exactly like Solar Beam despite being Physical.| Solar Blade| There is one stage in Pokemon Battle Trozei's Blade-and-Shield Path where all of the Pokemon share at least one type BESIDES one of them. Name that lone Pokemon AND the number Stage it is. (Format as Pokemon + Stage. Example: Arceus9)| Happiny 6

Thanks to Rory Mercury and Flerovium or QCing.

Last edited:

Arcueid

10/15/2016 9 PM GMT

First place: castaways [BLITZ]
Second place: lotiasite [BLITZ]
Third place: Chupps [BLITZ]
Fourth place: keeping it icy
Fifth place: eMbar
Consolation prize to: adiass, bra>w<lmk, Meicoo, 6Infernapes.
Solution: unown, 4october2015, eelektross

Questions...
1) Which Pokemon can learn TM10 in Gen VI but cannot ever use TM10?
2) On what date was ashiemore promoted to global @? (Format: 1 January 2016)
3) In Gen V, what is the only choiced Pokemon Elesa will have?

Reserving an official for Tuesday, October 18th at 9 EDT (lots of time in advance to ruby and dylas won't take it)

QCers: Rory Mercury and ashiemore
Hosted by: Rory Mercury

Winner: keeping it icy. (+2)
Second place: bra'_>'wl'<_'mk. (+2)
Third place: Witch of the Stars.
Fourth Place:
pokemonvortex
Fifth Place: SergioGhouls
Consolation prize to: Chupps, Meiboo, Pandeath.

ag017, purrloin, canyounameallthepokemonbw.

Questions:
1. The name of this episode is a pun on the title of a Led Zeppelin song. What is the episode code (eg. GG420)?
2. A C-Gear skin was drawn by a cast member of Pokemon Smash. What Pokemon does it feature
3. This Japanese ending theme appeared in the second mobile Pokemon application. (Format é as e)|CanYouNameAllThePokemonBW

Thanks to ashiemore for QCing, Rory Mercury for QCing and Rory the Reaper for hosting!

Last edited:

lotiasite

undedgy
Reserving official for 9PM EDT Saturday October 15th 4 hours after Ruby's.

15/10/2016 @ 9PM EDT

Winner:
pi plotting (3.14dgeot-Mega)
Second: Panda
Third: pancake
Fourth: chupps (+2)
Fifth: keeping it icy
Consolation prize to: pokemonvortex, Meicoo

Solutions:
Kyurem Black EX, Powder, 9936

Questions:
1) The attacks of this Pokemon-EX (this Pokemon is also a form) are the names of its signature move and a held item that boosts its moves. This Pokemon is also a form of another. (Answer with the name of the card)
2) This signature move is contained in the names of four other moves.
3) In Ruin Valley in FRLG, there are two trainers who can be rematched using the VS Seeker. If you defeat them each twice (first time and rematch) how many PokeDollars would you get? (assuming you never lose) (number form, e.g 3)

Thanks for Manaphy286 and Rory Mercury for QCing and thanks to everyone for coming!! :3

Last edited:
17/10 at 8 PM EDT, a birthday official!! (GO Chupps)

Winner: Seascaring (Manaphy286)
Second place: Wan the Avatar
Third place: Chupps (+5)
Fourth place: BLOO d/mk (Brawl MK)
Fifth place: Meiboo (Meicoo)
Consolation: s3.14ritomb, pokemonvortex, GoodMorningEspeon, AnonymouzLSB

Solutions:
tangela, thisisthemoment, tuga

Questions:

1) The generation 1 equivalent of roughneck is seen swimming only once in the games. On that same route in generation 3, what is the only non-water type you can find on that route?
2) This song sets the record for having the highest frequency of times used within twelve episode in the pokemon anime, as background music.
3) A character that used to be part of the Sea Mauville project but now works at Stern's Shipyard in ORAS discovered the source of Infinity Energy. What is his/her name in the Chuang Yi translations?

Big thanks to QCers Rory Mercury and ashiemore; even more thanks to the latter for hosting o~o

Last edited:

Rory Mercury

lacks composure
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
14/10/16 22:00 GMT -4 Collab with Alexender

Winner: 3.14dgeot-Mega (02:00) +4
Second Place: Manaphy286 (04:14) +5
Third Place: brawl mk (13:12)
Fourth Place: keeping it icy (13:56) +4
Fifth Place: Panda (16:05)

Solutions: amnesia, seabreakpath, famish

Q1) When this move was used in the anime, its effect was described as causing the opponent or the user to temporarily forget how to use a move.
Q2) This location is described to be of the same length as Sinnoh's Battle Zone.
Q3) This move in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon somewhat empties the enemies' belly.

Gratz to all finishers and thanks Flerovium and lotiasite for QC'ing! And once again thanks arashi for collabing :3

[22:09:43] grumpig: ok why
[22:09:51] grumpig: am i finding how to get clawitzer in pokemon go
[22:09:54] grumpig: but cant find q2

Last edited:

Arcueid

10/16/2016 9 PM GMT

First place:
Chupps (01:55)
Second place: keeping it icy (02:41)
Third place: Panda (03:04)
Fourth place: ScarfWynaut (03:05)
Fifth place: coinboy (03:51)
Consolation: Devoxys, adiass, kierant3hz, 6Infernapes.
Solution: vacate, anto, thunderboltzebstrika

Questions:
1) Who is the current policy admin for PS! ?
2) Most recent policy leader promotion on PS?
3) This Pokemon shares its category with one of Volkner's Pokemon in Pokemon Platinum. The category name is of an English translation of a move. What category and Pokemon is it? (Format: categorypokemon)

Reserving an official on Sunday, 16th October at 9:30 AM EDT. Sorry for the slow pace of officials, but I really can't find anyone to host due to extremely bad timezone issues. Hosted by Flerovium.
10/16/2016 2:30 PM GMT

First Place: Darthakin
Second Place: Level 51 (+5)
Third Place: coinboy (+5)
Fourth Place: Ninetales Alolan <3
Solution: sludgebomb, isitoktoresumeplayfrom, liberation

Questions...
1) Ranger Net missions in Pokemon Ranger's Japanese version could only be unlocked after buying a ticket for a certain movie. In that movie's introduction, where the world of Pokemon is shown, a blonde Team Rocket member makes a cameo. Name the only move of the only monotype Pokemon he owns.
2) In Pokemon Ranger, when resuming your game from a location after quicksaving, this text appears in the English version. (Do not include 'location' at the end)
3) In the French version of Pokemon Ranger, this text appears as the option of releasing a Pokemon. (Format: put any accented letters as regular non-formatted English letters.)

3.14dgeot-Mega

Good for you
9 PM EDT @ 10/191/16

First Place: pokemonvortex (02:45) +2
Second Place: Aeolia (04:31)
Third Place:bra'_>'wl'<_'mk (04:53) +5
Fourth Place: SergioGhouls (14:24) +2
Fifth Place: Shite (AnonymouzLSB) (16:20)
Consolation Prize: Panda, Meiboo

Questions:
1)
This Pokemon's base stats all go up by 30 points when it evolves.
2) What is the internal name of the game, Great Detective Pikachu?
3) This Pokemon TCG expansion has a card that features a shiny Bagon and has amove Bagon normally learn in the main series games. What expansion is the card from and what is that move? (format as expansion(full name) + move)

Solutions: vibrava, bakery, platinumarceusdragonrage

Sorry about the trash official. There were a bunch of alts for q1 (psyduck, staryu, snorunt, and probably more). Wan accidentally leeked q2 so there was that >.>. oh well. QCed by Manaphy286 aka the Captain of the Beat Up Pesps and hosted and QCed by Rory Mercury, a qt person.

Last edited:
WHAT'S UP

Reserving an OFFICIAL HUNT on Saturday, the 22nd of October, 10am EDT (2pm GMT).

QCed by my best friends ashiemore and GoodMorningEspeon !!!

22/10/16 - 10am EDT

Winner: s3.14ritomb (awesomepi) [1:05]
Second: Meicoo [1:51]
Third: Brawl MK [2:04] (+2)
Fourth: DarkShinyGiratina [3:35]
Fifth: no one
Consolation prize to: no one

Solutions: maxenergysource, pi, cutiefly

Questions:
This move's description is "Does 10 damage times the amount of Energy attached to all of your Active Pokemon."
2. The trainers in this Trainer class usually use moves that either knock the foe out in one hit or knock out the user.
3. If all types existed in Gen I, this non-Grass type Pokemon along with its evolution would be 4x weak to Poison.

Seems that my return official seemed easy, but not a lot of people were active at this time. I'll step it up a bit on my next one. Congrats to all the winners!

Last edited:

lotiasite

undedgy
Hi so it has come to this -

Reserving a dank official for Friday 21st October @ 7PM EDT. QCed by Gleeb and Manaphy286. Hope you can be there ^.^

21/10/16 @ 7PM EDT

Winner:
Painter Skeleteon (Painter Espeon) [1:29] +5
Second: Rory The Reaper (Rory Mercury) [6:14]
Third: Kyubiisaan [6:44]
Fourth: terrapieseven [7:20] +4
Fifth: s3.14ritomb (awesomepi) [9:33]
Consolation prize to: Panda [14:20], keeping it icy [18:04]

Solutions: Topsy-Turvy, Mantyke, Bounsweet

Questions!
1) What minigame from the Pokemon Stadium series is also the name of a main series move?
2) What LC Pokemon has the design of a “smiley face” on its back?
3) What is the shortest Generation 7 Pokemon that is not part Fairy-type? (exclude Alolan forms; if multiple name first alphabetically)

BEEP BEEP Q3 was wrong it was actually supposed to be Wishiwashi at 0.2m but I didn't see it on the bulba page and apparently QCers Gleeb and Manaphy286 didn't either so sorry about that D:
Thanks to Gleeb and Mana for QCing and thanks to everyone for coming and grats to all the winners!
Also Mantyke is cute
also pesp and rory are cute
also I'm bad

Last edited:

3.14dgeot-Mega

Good for you
2 PM EDT @ 10/23/16

First Place: bra'_>'wl'<_'mk (04:04)
Second Place: Meicoo (04:12) +2
Third Place: pokemonvortex (05:50)
Fourth Place: castaways-snowy (06:43) +5
Fifth Place: kierant3hz (15:55)

Questions:
1)
According to a certain song, this Pokemon has a nose shaped like a dumpling and grows a large beard.
2) In this location in Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, Eevee cannot evolve into Espeon or Umbreon. (if multiple name first alphabetically)
3) In Pokemon Pinball Mini, there is a hidden credit. According to that credit, who programmed the game?

Solutions: oddish, eternaforest, bubby

QCed and hosted by Ambii and QCed by Rory Mercury.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)