SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Gets 4HKO'd according to my calcs, but Fire Punch can be used if it really got that popular.
I got a 91.5% chance 3HKO on Facade from a Guts Ursaluna, assuming maximum physical bulk from Orthworm. It would need recovery. Doesn't really look like a mon to get some but it is a worm after all so :mehowth:

Edit: Of course if the Ursaluna goes Terra you're done for LOL

Can we take a moment to acknowledge how surprisingly garbage the main selling point version exclusives are?

Armarouge-0 - 85/60/100/125/80/75 (Total: 525) - Fire/Psychic - Flash Fire/Flash Fire/Weak Armor

Ceruledge-0 - 75/125/80/60/100/85 (Total: 525) - Fire/Ghost - Flash Fire/Flash Fire/Weak Armor

What are those Speed stats?

The crazy thing is they even Min/Maxed their offensive stats and still couldn't make it work.
These guys seem to have at least some decent amount of bulk to take a weaker hit for Weak Armor (and that the speed tier is not pretty but not too garbage to work with)

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I got a 91.5% chance 3HKO on Facade from a Guts Ursaluna, assuming maximum physical bulk from Orthworm. It would need recovery. Doesn't really look like a mon to get some but it is a worm after all so :mehowth:

Edit: Of course if the Ursaluna goes Terra you're done for LOL
Ursaring gets Close Combat idk why y'all talking about Facade and Fire Punch....

Kleavor and H-Zoroark got their stats changed fyi. Funny that H-Zorua kept its upgraded stats

(Kleaver had its attack go from 135 to 130, and Sp.Def from 70 to 75)
The part that infuriates me is that Kleavor is a new Pokémon with new stats, so I could understand altering its stats before a main game, but Hisuian Zoroark is a regional form to begin with, which usually don't get different stats from the original... so what was the point of buffing it to begin with?

It's like the PLA Director was paying attention to Zoroark's stats and decided to bump down its unused Attack, while taking from its HP since it's a Ghost type, and place it into its more useful stats.

Then the SV Director saw it and went "lol why are Zoroark's stats different?" and switched the shit back.

The part that infuriates me is that Kleavor is a new Pokémon with new stats, so I could understand altering its stats before a main game, but Hisuian Zoroark is a regional form to begin with, which usually don't get different stats from the original... so what was the point of buffing it to begin with?

It's like the PLA Director was paying attention to Zoroark's stats and decided to bump down its unused Attack, while taking from its HP since it's a Ghost type, and place it into its more useful stats.

Then the SV Director saw it and went "lol why are Zoroark's stats different?" and switched the shit back.
Typically these changes happen as a result of them noticing potential issues in testing. There is probably a balance related reason for that.

After seeing the new Unaware Pokémon maybe I judged them too harshly....
Three good new Unaware mons. Honestly if THIS is why the moves PP got nerfed I am not AS upset since it kind of makes sense.

How viable is Meowscarada going to look if protean got nerfed? Does it have workable stats? I know movepool will also matter, but grass type makes it seem like the weakest protean user.

Ursaring gets Close Combat idk why y'all talking about Facade and Fire Punch....
Yeah true, slipped my mind. :totodiLUL:

Well I might as well get on the bandwagon. If the stats turn out fake we'll all look gullible together and have a good laugh.

Toedscruel-0 - 80/70/65/80/120/100 (Total: 515) - Ground/Grass - Mycelium Might/Mycelium Might/Mycelium Might

My concerns came true. Its a detrimental ability. Same exact stats from both "regional fakes." 100 Speed Spore was not to be. Well on the upside you'll be able to sleep Gholdengo and Garganacl. :regiF:

I want to do a bigger examination of all the new Ground types, but I don't feel like I can say a whole lot without the movepools. Crazy generation though. Ground has almost always been terrible on the special side and yet this gen defies the stereotype. Shocking Sands, Clodsire, Toedscruel, Ting-lu... Absolutely crazy!

Tinkaton is a disappointment. I thought I'd at least like it more than Mawile since it was a 3 stage line. Little did I know that it has LESS Attack and Defense in exchange for passable stats everywhere else. Gigaton Hammer is cool and all, but I honestly think Mawile might be more interesting Pokemon since it has good abilities like Sheer Force and Intimidate that synergize with its stats and movepool better.

While disappointed, I still think Tinkaton could be salvaged with a bulky sweeper set. Fairy- Steel- is still a good typing and gives it many setup opportunities. I think it could run a set of Boosting move / Gigaton Hammer / Protect / Coverage and get ok results. Protect will be great on Tinkaton since it'll bypass the Gigaton recharge turn and give it extra Leftovers recovery (which is probably the best it can ask for on a set like this since recovery moves are 5 PP now). It probably won't make waves in OU with Heatran around, but it'll do OK in the lower tiers I think.

If Gamefreak removed Ash-Greninja, I will be extremely disappointed. Half the reason people want Greninja w/ Battle Bond is so that it can turn into Ash-Greninja. If it can't turn into Ash-Greninja, then why even bother including it?

While disappointed, I still think Tinkaton could be salvaged with a bulky sweeper set. Fairy- Steel- is still a good typing and gives it many setup opportunities. I think it could run a set of Boosting move / Gigaton Hammer / Protect / Coverage and get ok results. Protect will be great on Tinkaton since it'll bypass the Gigaton recharge turn and give it extra Leftovers recovery (which is probably the best it can ask for on a set like this since recovery moves are 5 PP now). It probably won't make waves in OU with Heatran around, but it'll do OK in the lower tiers I think.
It could make for a nice defensive check to stuff and if it has good utility it may still end up decent.

I love how the stats of so much mons have dissapointed us, but Pawmot, PAWMOT, who the fuck gives a shit about pawmot? PAWMOT remained silently, quietly, as a solid 490 bst mon with 115 SOLID attack, 105 SOLID speed, Iron Fist and probably a broken af signature move and great electric fighting coverage.

Thanks for everything, Pawmot. You definitely deserve a spot in my team and in my heart. Sometimes whoever you expect less gives you the most.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)