SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Anyway, even though leaks are on the down low for now, I decided now that we have some new mons leaks to run down the generational archetypes and see what we've got. I hope I can keep updating this if more new mons get leaked in the coming days. In bold are the new members of each archetype. So far the most we have are the final forms of the starters and the bug, but I'll have the other ol' archetypes listed to update them with new members in the event we see them in the coming days.

- Venusaur
- Meganium
- Sceptile
- Torterra
- Serperior
- Chesnaught
- Decidueye
- Rillaboom
- Meowscarada

- Charizard
- Typhlosion
- Blaziken
- Infernape
- Emboar
- Delphox
- Incineroar
- Cinderace
- Skeledirge

- Blastoise
- Feraligatr
- Swampert
- Empoleon
- Samurott
- Greninja
- Primarina
- Inteleon
- Quaquaval

- Raticate
- Furret
- Linoone
- Bibarel
- Watchog
- Diggersby
- Gumshoos
- Greedent
- ???

- Pidgeot
- Fearow
- Noctowl
- Swellow
- Pelipper
- Staraptor
- Unfezant
- Talonflame
- Toucannon
- Corviknight
- ???

- Butterfree
- Beedrill
- Ledian
- Ariados
- Beautifly
- Dustox
- Kricketune
- Leavanny
- Scolipede
- Vivillon
- Vikavolt
- Orbeetle
- Lokix

- Pikachu
- Pichu (I guess lol)
- Plusle
- Minun
- Pachirisu
- Emolga
- Dedenne
- Togedemaru
- Morpeko
- (Insert Pawmi final form here)

- Dragonite
- Tyranitar
- Salamence
- Metagross
- Garchomp
- Hydreigon
- Goodra
- Kommo-o
- Dragapult
- ???

- Ho-oh/Lugia
- Groudon/Kyogre
- Dialga/Palkia
- Reshiram/Zekrom
- Xerneas/Yveltal
- Solgaleo/Lunala
- Zacian/Zamazenta
- Koraidon/Miraidon

Rundown of the generational archetypes, at least that should be most of them!

"Early route bug" is something this fanbase fixates in an annoying way, because the 500 BST 'mons that are fully evolved by level 30 aren't really comparable to the 380 BST ones that are fully evolved at level 10.

I have my doubts at considering Pawmi a pikaclone as well. It doesn't have the Pikachu face. It evolves. It is a Mareep or a Shinx, so to speak.

The leaked evos were pure deliciousness to put in my mind and acknowledge. Meowscarada, Skeledirge and Quaquaval... what a trio. Now that I know what they are, I only await the datamine to plan accordingly what moves I plan to teach them to coordinate with their stats.

Tera Blast being TM171? That has made me super desperate for a TM list to see what moves made it as TMs. I noticed one of the previewers said Night Shade is a TM, which I find to be a waste of space tbh. I hope stupid Bind never returns as a TM.

I believe "not evolving" is also an important part of being a pikaclone, because other than Pikachu itself, none of the others evolve iirc but they could've changed that here.
"Not Evolving" was a thing for Legendaries and that ended with Cosmog/Type: Null
It was also a thing for Mythicals and that ended with Meltan

If those two groups can have Pokemon that can evolve and still be Legendary/Mythical, is it really that big of a stretch to allow a Pikaclone to evolve and still be a Pikaclone?

Tera Blast being TM171? That has made me super desperate for a TM list to see what moves made it as TMs. I noticed one of the previewers said Night Shade is a TM, which I find to be a waste of space tbh. I hope stupid Bind never returns as a TM.
To be fair, taking the SwSh TM + TR list will likely give you a rough idea of what moves to expect. May be some changes around (mostly for lower BP fillers), but I wouldn't expect anything major.

Also to be fair I wouldn't necessarly think Night Shade is a wasted TM. I don't know exactly if any relevant poke even learns it, but certain walls that do not invest in offenses (cough cough Chansey family) actually like running flat damage attacks.

Though that said, I wouldn't exactly dislike seeing certain "retired" TMs/Tutors like Tailwind and Roost come back.

We already know Pawmi isnt the Pikaclone because 1) the leakers said so and 2) all pikaclones have the same name internationally for markettng reasons. Pawmi is Pamo in japanese, and likely in other langauges so its out from the rankings.

RoiDadadou

Nothing less... from a king.
is a Pre-Contributor
We already know Pawmi isnt the Pikaclone because 1) the leakers said so and 2) all pikaclones have the same name internationally for markettng reasons. Pawmi is Pamo in japanese, and likely in other langauges so its out from the rankings.
The international thing is not accurate. Plusle and Minun do exist. Emolga also is Emonga in Japanese :sphearical:

The international thing is not accurate. Plusle and Minun do exist.
So we're left with "the leakers said so," which doesn't mean jack in the face of "Electric Mouse Pokémon with beady eyes and static cheek sacs."

Also, thank you for the spreadsheet. It was a lifesaver in the PLA cycle, and it's awesome to see you're on top of SV already.

Do people not understand that Pokemon traditions, not matter how long they have been around, can be broken? Think of how many times we've had to rewrite the criteria for what a Legendary or Mythical Pokemon is over the years. At this point both categories can be summed up as "Whatever Game Freak says is a Legend/Mythic is a Legend/Mythic" since there are so few traits that can apply to all of them now.

Also to be fair I wouldn't necessarly think Night Shade is a wasted TM. I don't know exactly if any relevant poke even learns it, but certain walls that do not invest in offenses (cough cough Chansey family) actually like running flat damage attacks.
Considering that there is still a line-up of defensive Pokemon still use Seismic Toss from the Gen III Tutor in many sets(Registeel being one of the ones that can't get the move in any other way), I can imagine that there could be a selection of defensive Pokemon that would use Nightshade for dealing damage, especially ones from Gen VIII and IX since GF is seemingly very intent on nixing Toxic being available to everything now, seeing how the learnpool of the move was gutted in BDSP despite being a TM.

Last edited:
lol what if pawmi has a baby pre evo and the line fully copies the pika line
That thought unironically came to me today. People have been wondering what on earth Pawmi's middle stage looks like if the leaked image really is Pawmi's final stage. The best answer is that Pawmi is the middle stage. :bat:

Its a... bullet train worm?!?

A similar drop happened an hour ago and documented on reddit, again with a crop and no number, this time for the worm.

EDIT:
View attachment 463500
Apparently Chinese Riddler reposted it so I guess he thinks it's real.
I going with real on both of them. The minute details on both of the mons (like the worm looking like a train) and not looking overtly cool and "wish fulling" lean it towards true, at least for me. Like most Grass/Fire pepper fakemon are usually completely pepper shaped, or a reptile in the shape of a chili pepper. The leak one is an ugly two-headed oni with bell pepper heads, something off the wall.

Edit:
1667956830973.png

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)