Sb4ll4t0's Trade Shop - Self Breed Section - Moderator closes it plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good, I won't be able to trade until tomorrow more than likely. I had to head to work to teach. I will be on again this evening as well but I am GMT -8. Otherwise, I will try to be online again around about 23 hours from now.
my gmt is +1. let's see when we can meet again :)

Hello.:) I have a Timid shiny Riolu with Vacuum Wave.He is 3iv(HP, SpDef and Spe).I'm very interested for that Nobunaga's shiny Rayquaza.If necessary you can tell me what 5iv pokemon are you looking for, so I can try to breed it for you.Let me know please.:)

Hello.:) I have a Timid shiny Riolu with Vacuum Wave.He is 3iv(HP, SpDef and Spe).I'm very interested for that Nobunaga's shiny Rayquaza.If necessary you can tell me what 5iv pokemon are you looking for, so I can try to breed it for you.Let me know please.:)
hello, thnx but I search them competitive with 5 or 6 iv :(

Hello, can you tell me what 5-6iv no-shiny Kalos Born pokémon are you looking for?I really need that Nobunaga's shiny Rayquaza, I'm willing to trade you more than one pokémon for it, if necessary.Anyway I'm trying to breed a flawless Shiny Timid Riolu with Vacuum Wave, just in case.:)
Let me know.;)

Hello, can you tell me what 5-6iv no-shiny Kalos Born pokémon are you looking for?I really need that Nobunaga's shiny Rayquaza, I'm willing to trade you more than one pokémon for it, if necessary.Anyway I'm trying to breed a flawless Shiny Timid Riolu with Vacuum Wave, just in case.:)
Let me know.;)
any I don't have already :)
and I'm really really interested into that shiny timid riolu :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)