SM OU Roserade based team that started years ago and have now finished, and had some success with.

Roserade @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Dazzling Gleam
- Energy Ball

This is the main special Sweeper of the team, and what its based around. Sludge bomb is for stab, but can also OHKO Tapu Koko as well as outspeed with choice scarf, which many people don't expect. HP ice is for Landorus, Gliscor and Garchomp, who it can outspeed and easily kill, with Technician boost. Dazzling Gleam is for extra coverage. Energy ball is for Stab, but you could probably run Leaf Storm too.

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 16 HP / 252 Atk / 240 Spe
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch

Bisharp is the main physical wallbreaker, and it covers most of the weaknesses Roserade has. Swords Dance is to set up as well as to outplay opponent expecting sucker punch, Knock off and Iron head are for stab and coverage for Roserade and Sucker Punch is for Priority.

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def
- Will-O-Wisp
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Defog

Rotom is the physical wall of the team. Will-O-Wisp is to weaken physical attackers. Volt Switch is for Stab but also to switch out while also giving the opponent some chip damage. Hydro Pump is for somewhat reliable damage, and Defog it to take away entry hazards, and can (sort of) work with Hydro Pump.

Conkeldurr @ Flame Orb
Ability: Guts
EVs: 104 HP / 252 Atk / 152 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fling
- Mach Punch
- Facade
- Earthquake

Conkeldurr is kind of a gimmick going with Zoroark. Fling is to help Zoroark bluff being Conkeldurr. Mach Punch is for Stab as well as priority, as it isn't very fast. Facade is for high damage, having 140 BP working with guts. Earthquake is for coverage to deal with stuff like Ferrothorn (sort of), and many fire and steel types.

Zoroark @ Flame Orb
Ability: Illusion
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Fling
- Sludge Bomb
- Dark Pulse
- Flamethrower

Zoroark can be used to bluff that you are Conkeldurr, making the opponent switch into something Zoroark and being able to do high damage to unsuspecting foes. Fling is to bluff that you are actually Conkeldurr, Sludge Bomb is for coverage against fairy types, Dark Pulse is for stab and flinching, and flamethrower is to deal with Kartana and Ferrothorn.

Blissey @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Toxic
- Protect
- Soft-Boiled

Blissey is a Special Wall, being able to stall out many special mons. Seismic toss is for reliable damage, toxic is to wear down any non-steel or poison types, protect is to stall out and get leftovers recovery and Soft-Boiled is for recovery.

Now, I am pretty proud of this team, but there are some flaws. There are no stealth rock users, but you could just run stealth rock over Protect on Blissey. The team is also very weak to Mega-Pinsir, but Rotom does a good enough job. Roserade is able to outspeed Pinsir and OHKO with Sludge Bomb as long as they aren't running Quick Attack. The reason I run Blissey over Chansey is 1) It can hold Leftovers and 2) I like Blissey better (I know that's a terrible reason but whatever.

I would like some more feedback, but a long time ago when I made the first version of this team, which was lost forever, and this new version have both gotten me very good success.

Thanks.

737373elj

Banned deucer.
Roserade @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Dazzling Gleam
- Energy Ball

This is the main special Sweeper of the team, and what its based around. Sludge bomb is for stab, but can also OHKO Tapu Koko as well as outspeed with choice scarf, which many people don't expect. HP ice is for Landorus, Gliscor and Garchomp, who it can outspeed and easily kill, with Technician boost. Dazzling Gleam is for extra coverage. Energy ball is for Stab, but you could probably run Leaf Storm too.

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 16 HP / 252 Atk / 240 Spe
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch

Bisharp is the main physical wallbreaker, and it covers most of the weaknesses Roserade has. Swords Dance is to set up as well as to outplay opponent expecting sucker punch, Knock off and Iron head are for stab and coverage for Roserade and Sucker Punch is for Priority.

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def
- Will-O-Wisp
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Defog

Rotom is the physical wall of the team. Will-O-Wisp is to weaken physical attackers. Volt Switch is for Stab but also to switch out while also giving the opponent some chip damage. Hydro Pump is for somewhat reliable damage, and Defog it to take away entry hazards, and can (sort of) work with Hydro Pump.

Conkeldurr @ Flame Orb
Ability: Guts
EVs: 104 HP / 252 Atk / 152 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fling
- Mach Punch
- Facade
- Earthquake

Conkeldurr is kind of a gimmick going with Zoroark. Fling is to help Zoroark bluff being Conkeldurr. Mach Punch is for Stab as well as priority, as it isn't very fast. Facade is for high damage, having 140 BP working with guts. Earthquake is for coverage to deal with stuff like Ferrothorn (sort of), and many fire and steel types.

Zoroark @ Flame Orb
Ability: Illusion
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Fling
- Sludge Bomb
- Dark Pulse
- Flamethrower

Zoroark can be used to bluff that you are Conkeldurr, making the opponent switch into something Zoroark and being able to do high damage to unsuspecting foes. Fling is to bluff that you are actually Conkeldurr, Sludge Bomb is for coverage against fairy types, Dark Pulse is for stab and flinching, and flamethrower is to deal with Kartana and Ferrothorn.

Blissey @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Toxic
- Protect
- Soft-Boiled

Blissey is a Special Wall, being able to stall out many special mons. Seismic toss is for reliable damage, toxic is to wear down any non-steel or poison types, protect is to stall out and get leftovers recovery and Soft-Boiled is for recovery.

Now, I am pretty proud of this team, but there are some flaws. There are no stealth rock users, but you could just run stealth rock over Protect on Blissey. The team is also very weak to Mega-Pinsir, but Rotom does a good enough job. Roserade is able to outspeed Pinsir and OHKO with Sludge Bomb as long as they aren't running Quick Attack. The reason I run Blissey over Chansey is 1) It can hold Leftovers and 2) I like Blissey better (I know that's a terrible reason but whatever.

I would like some more feedback, but a long time ago when I made the first version of this team, which was lost forever, and this new version have both gotten me very good success.

Thanks.
Some of your Pokemon don’t have natures, can you put that in?

1. Blissey < Chansey. Additionally, Chansey should be your rocker. Without Leftovers you'll have no need for Protect.
2. I like the Zoroark trick you have going on, but two gimmicks on the same team is probably a bad idea. Additionally, you shouldn't be worried about Zoroark's attack - Fling is doing next to no damage anyway, it's purely there for the burn.
3. It's hard to say Conkeldurr should abandon coverage, but without Drain Punch it really lacks any longevity. I'd put it in place of Earthquake. Overall Conk struggles to fit all it needs on a set anyway, and the Fling is a huge burden for this.
4. What is Bisharp's EVs for? I wouldn't compromise its speed if I were you. And frankly, if you want a strong sucker puncher, I'd use Mega-Mawile - your mega slot is wide open.
5. Overall I think you should replace Roserade. This team seems better as a Zoroark gimmick team, and having something like a scarf Serp or similar for speed control.

1. Blissey < Chansey. Additionally, Chansey should be your rocker. Without Leftovers you'll have no need for Protect.
2. I like the Zoroark trick you have going on, but two gimmicks on the same team is probably a bad idea. Additionally, you shouldn't be worried about Zoroark's attack - Fling is doing next to no damage anyway, it's purely there for the burn.
3. It's hard to say Conkeldurr should abandon coverage, but without Drain Punch it really lacks any longevity. I'd put it in place of Earthquake. Overall Conk struggles to fit all it needs on a set anyway, and the Fling is a huge burden for this.
4. What is Bisharp's EVs for? I wouldn't compromise its speed if I were you. And frankly, if you want a strong sucker puncher, I'd use Mega-Mawile - your mega slot is wide open.
5. Overall I think you should replace Roserade. This team seems better as a Zoroark gimmick team, and having something like a scarf Serp or similar for speed control.
Thanks. Il make sure to change Conkeldurr and Zoroarks fling. I sort of just put Zoroark on the team because I wanted to try it out after seeing replays of something similar to it. The one thing I won't change is Roserade though, cuz its what the team was based around and not many people expect Scarf Roserade. Thanks for the criticism though!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)