RMT offensive style.

Making a team is no easy work. This team took me quite a while to get nice synergy. Rate it please!
Quick team summary: Azelf, Salamence, Flygon, Gyarados, Magnezone, Lucario.

SUICIDE BOMBER
Azelf @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Atk/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Naive nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Stealth Rock
- Psychic
- Fire Blast
- Explosion
Stealth Rock is deathly important to any offensive team, as it helps conserve LO hp and turn many 2HKO's into OHKO's and so forth. After I get SR up, I attempt to sweep. This guy normally takes down 2-3 pokes a game if it's facing a lead I like. Due to the fact that explosion is by far my favorite move ( who doesn't like blowing up pokemon?:toast: ) I included here. Psychic is for STAB and Fire Blast is for Bronzong/Metagross leads. This thing is destoyed by Tyranitar. Also not really a member of the synergy of this team=/
---
HEAVY DUTY FOOT SOLDIER
Gyarados (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Dragon Dance
LO gyarados. After one DD, this thing is unstoppable. I first saw this in the Jira v. Baris warstory and after seeing it there, this is used in ALL my teams. Earthquake and Stone Edge provide nice coverage and Ice Fang doesn't do much to Celebi or Tangrowth anyway. Waterfall is for STAB.

Electric attacks are directed to Flygon or Magnezone
Rock attacks go to Flygon, Magnezoe, or Lucario.

---
GENERAL
Salamence (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 84 Atk/208 Spd/216 SAtk
Mild nature (+SAtk, -Def)
- Outrage
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake
- Draco Meteor
Ah, the heart and soul of the team. I wasn't sure whether I would use this or TyraniBoah, but I decided to go with this mainly because of speed and less weaknesses. Draco Meteor early in the game when steels might pop up, and after I've eliminated those, it's outrage time. Fire Blast and Earthquake help me to destroy those pesky steels.
Rock attacks go to Lucario, Magnezone, and Flygon
Ice attacks go to Lucario or Magnezone
Dragon attacks go to Lucario or Magnezone

---
SNIPER
Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 6 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Flash Cannon
- Explosion
Great revenge killer. Works wonders with Flygon attracting steel like bees to honey. U-turn with flygon, bring this out, byebye. Flash Cannon is for rocks. Many resistances lead to this being a key part of my synergy.
Fighting attacks go to Gyarados or Salamence.
Fire attacks go to Gyarados or Flygon.
Ground attacks go to Flygon, Salamence, Gyarados.
---
CLEANER-UPPER
Lucario (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Extremespeed
- Crunch
My main late game sweeper. SD up on a resistance and then proceed to sweep with Extreme Speed. Close Combat and Crunch are there to hit the ghosts, rocks, and steels. Really opens up holes in this game even early game. Bring this in on a resistance SD up, and then this thing becomes nearly unstoppable. Fuck you Gliscor.
Fighting attacks go to gyarados or salamence.
Fire attacks go to Flygon or Gyaradods.
Ground atacks go to Flygon, Salamence, or Gyarados.

---
SCOUT
Flygon (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Outrage
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch
Uturn is nice in conjuction with Magnezone, allowing steels to die. Otherwise, it's just CBgon.
Dragon moves go to Magnezone or Lucario
Ice moves go to Magnezone or Lucario

So there it is. What do you guys think?

lol clean up your RMT, leave some spaces in between the roles and the sets and whatnot, since it looks rather cramped, it'll be easier for the other smogonites to see too.

Draco Meteor early in the game when Steels might pop up
didn't quite make sense to me. anyway, on to the rate.

Any reason for no sash on Azelf? It, at the very least, gives you a buffer against scarf leads, Explosion is doing a shitload to whatever it hits anyway, i don't think LO makes a difference.

Offensive Gyara does a lot to this team the moment it gets that DD, which might either come out of a Shed Shelled switch to it while Maggy uses HP Fire, or after Salamence has dropped his SpAtk via Draco Meteor. Salamence/Flygon are both screwed with Ice Fang, EQ whacks Lucario/Magnezone hard, and it can simply switch out on your Gyara since your Gyara would've intimidated him and it without stone edge, it won't be staying in. Maybe rip out CBgon or Lucario for Vaporeon, since it will help with your Gyara weakness.

tell me if you don't understand anything and i'll reiterate my points. hope i helped.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)