ORAS OU RMT bulky aggro

hi
this is my 3rd or 4th team i built myself and the first one i consider breeding in my game.
Disclaimer: im not a native english speaker so please excuse any mistakes.
Without further ado, here is my team:

Mamoswine @ Focus Sash
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Stealth Rock

My lead in pretty much every battle. not only good to get out your stealth rocks, but can also beat almost every other lead in 1v1 and thus force the switch.
Also more than once won me games in the lategame by sweeping.
Can deal with Dragons and heatran and is pretty important for finishing off enemies with priority

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 250 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Roost

My Mega in this team. Usually doesnt go out until later in the game.
Can also deal with almost any fairy by not mega evolving. only thing i really hate is the weakness to stealth rocks. ev split is with no points in speed, since it usually doesnt matter if u go first when dding and after a dd you pretty much outspeed everything.
switched the firemove for earthquake after cursing one to many times about not having it and didnt really miss it since.

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Brick Break

This is probably what i am most unsure about. In my games so far it usually went 1-1 without ever being amazing or awfull.
brick break can deal with ferrothorn and bisharp without the stat drop of superpower.
i chose the belly drum set over choiceband since you usually force a dragon to switch out and have the turn to set up.

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 188 Def / 68SpA /
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Heat Wave
- Thunderbolt

standart defog set. i tried a variety of defoggers and spinners, but was not really convinced by anything.
But this team really needs a way to get rid of stealthrocks in particular.
the STAB thunderbolt gets some nice coverage against the likes of azumarill and talonflame, which this team lacks

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Flash Cannon
- Dark Pulse

i like to call it the nuke, it takes out almost any non steel or fary type with a draco and has fireblast and flash cannon against those.
i tried a variety of choice items combined with different natures and found this combination to be most successfull, although i did not play arround with lowering evs.
the dark pulse is just a good STAB if you cannot predict which pokemon will come in.

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 240 HP / 18 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Seed Bomb
- Spore
- Substitute
- Focus Punch
this guy really packs a punch. max speed to get off the spores against a lot of medium speed enemies and does not really need the additional power for the focus punch.
seed bomb especially against mega slowbro which can not be dealt with by anyone else in the team.
other than that just standart spore into sub into punch

some weaknesses i have noticed in my games so far:
-Cresselia
-(mega)Gardevoire
-(mega)Slowbro
-Clefable

pretty much any special wall without a weakness to one of my physical attackers.
Another thing i miss compared to some of my older teams is a safe switch into special attacks, although this might be just not enough practice. The Pokemon i would most like to switch out if i have to are the breloom and the azumarill

Last edited:
i read it before posting and tried to stick to it, what kind of information do you think is missing?

just wondering did u change it, but anyways its good now but i have a question how do they all synergize with each other. or my computer was too big

yes, i added a few sentences here and there, but not much.
the overall synergy works well as long as you have the initiative, but i seem to have trouble finding good switchins into fairies and pretty much any special wall.
pretty much the same problem is status, since pokes like clefable like to run thunderwave or rotom-w with will-o-wisp.
every battle is pretty much a strugle for breloom or charizard to set up, once this is done the rest is easy

well it looks like a pretty good team but i recommend changing zapdos evs to 252 HP/ 188 DEf/ 68 SpA
Then i suggest u to change azu to chansey to switch because u now need something to switch in front of chansey.
Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 248 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Seismic Toss
- Soft-Boiled
- Thunder Wave/Toxic/Counter
- Aromatherapy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)