Battle Spot RMT battle spot singles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had another team in the team building help forum, and now bring you guys here the finished product! Let me know how this looks to everyone, I’m new to BSS meta game and the pick 3 is quite different from the usual Smogon OU bring 6 I’m used to, so any general tips would be great too.

Salamance @ Salamencite
Intimidate
Jolly 252 att/252 spe/4 hp
>Return
>Dragon Dance
>Earthquake
>Dragon Claw

Mimikyu @ Mimikium Z
Disguise
Adamant 252 att/252spe/4hp
>Swords Dance
>Shadow Claw
>Shadow Sneak
>Play Rough

Heatran @ Leftovers
Flash Fire
Modest 252HP/252SpA/4SpD
>Flamethrower
>Flash Cannon
>Earth Power
>Toxic

Tapu Bulu @ Assault Vest
Grassy Surge
Adamant 252 att/252 spe/4 spD
>Wood Hammer
>Superpower
>Rock Tomb
>Horn Leech

Breloom @ Focus Sash
Technician
Adamant 252 att/252 spe/4 HP
>Bullet Seed
>Mach Punch
>Rock Tomb
>Spore

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
Intimidate
Adamant 252 att/ 252 spe/ 4 spD
>Ice Fang
>Dragon Dance
>Crunch
>Waterfall

My main worry about my team is that it’s too attack oriented and something with high defense that resists my stabs will just absorb all my attacks. For my pick 3 I usually go salamence/Heatran/Bulu or mimikyu, with breloom and Gyarados as alternates depending on the other team. So far my team has done okay, but it’s not quite reaching the heights I thought it might (though, this could be bc of my own bad predictions, not the team)

Last edited:

Gross Sweep

Plan Ahead
is a CAP Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Reactions: vso
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)