Tournaments RBYPL - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might need a sub for my opponent Nalorium Justamente

- we scheduled for tomorrow for a specific time but he is already trying to change it and is giving me phrases like "not to be so defensive" or that its gonna "suit my standards"
- at the beginning of the scheduling he was apparently only available in the morning, which suddenly changed though (?)
- the week ago in round 5 he wanted to make his opponent play in the middle of the night

like I dont know what he is trying to do, you can read it yourself on his wall, if he is trying to fish for a double sub he might straight up say it otherwise instead of screwing around

IoSonoNeon

The Fallen King
is a Tutoris an Artistis a Tiering Contributor
I might need a sub for my opponent Nalorium Justamente

- we scheduled for tomorrow for a specific time but he is already trying to change it and is giving me phrases like "not to be so defensive" or that its gonna "suit my standards"
- at the beginning of the scheduling he was apparently only available in the morning, which suddenly changed though (?)
- the week ago in round 5 he wanted to make his opponent play in the middle of the night

like I dont know what he is trying to do, you can read it yourself on his wall, if he is trying to fish for a double sub he might straight up say it otherwise instead of screwing around
I remember i've told you i can play on most of my mornings i didn't tell you i am only available in the morning i can't always be online in the afternoon that's why i told you that anyway i also remeber that the "not to be so defensive" part went differently, i've basically asked you to play one hour later because i've realized i could probably not be online at that time (i apologize for that) and you've got more pissed than you needed to over basically nothing as you are doing now. If you don't want to play tomorrow at the time i've suggested we can schedule for any other day of this week trying to get a sub (on tuesday lol) for that is really overreacting given the fact that we have five more days to schedule our match. Anyway you've told me you have to leave at 18 pm so getting angry over me changing the time really doesn't make sense because i've suggested to play at like 17:30 so as i already said in my wall i don't think that an rby bo3 will take as long as 30 minutes plus if we can't make it we can play on another day. The last thing i want to point out is the fact you've mentioned about my round 5 opponent because it really doesn't justify your actions right now and it proves nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)