Politoed @ Damp Rock
Ability:Drizzle
EVs:252SpA/252Spe/4Hp
- Toxic
- Ice Beam
- Scald
- Protect

Last edited:
Well politoad is almost useless because you have no other pokemon that really take advantage of rain so I would suggest switching rotom to manaphy and adding thunder instead of dragon tail on goodra and use a specially defensive politoed

Hey Glitch, you should read the rules before posting a RMT thread. A moderator might lock your thread because it's incomplete. The rules can be found here. Good luck!

Last edited:
Well politoad is almost useless because you have no other pokemon that really take advantage of rain so I would suggest switching rotom to manaphy and adding thunder instead of dragon tail on goodra and use a specially defensive politoed
one i'm not getting rid of rotom,but i need a replacement for poli

well I'm sorry I assumed you were trying to use rain but in that case if you want another bulky water type then try ludicolo with assault vest

If you're talking about the "3 sentences rule", basically just write some stuff about why you chose each pokemon, what each move does, what the item does, what the EV spread and nature does, etc. Remember that they have to be relatively well written, so saying "I chose Rotom because it's a water type and I need it" is not adequate.
alrighty then this oughta be fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)