XY OU Rate My Team!

Hey guys, I'm new to competitive battling and I've been working on this team for quite some time now, so i think it's pretty decent. I was hoping you guys could give me some feedback on what you think, and maybe even some suggestions to make it better! Here's my team:

Charizard @ Charizardite Y
Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Atk)
Ability: Blaze ---> Drought
Moves: Fire Blast, Air Slash, Solar Beam, Roost
EVs: 252 Speed, 252 SpAtk, 4 HP

Breloom @ Focus Sash
Nature: Jolly (+Spe, -SpA)
Ability: Technician
Moves: Mach Punch, Bullet Seed, Rock Tomb, Spore
EVs: 252 Speed, 252 Atk, 4 HP

Greninja @ Life Orb
Nature: Timid (+Spe, -Atk)
Ability: Protean
Moves: Scald, Ice Beam, Extrasensory, Dark Pulse
EVs: 252 Speed, 252 SpAtk, 4 HP

Umbreon @ Leftovers
Nature: Careful (+SpD, -SpA)
Ability: Synchronize
Moves: Payback, Wish, Protect, Toxic
EVs: 252 SpDef, 252 HP, 4 Atk

Conkeldurr @ Flame Orb
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)
Ability: Guts
Moves: Drain Punch, Mach Punch, Stone Edge, Payback
EVs: 252 Atk, 252 HP, 4 SpDef

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Nature: Jolly (+Spe, -SpA)
Ability: Rough Skin
Moves: Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Fire Fang
EVs: 252 Speed, 252 Atk, 4 HP

Pleas let me know what you think! (I am also working on this team in X and Y, so that is why I left out certain moves since they are transfer only.)

You definitely need a fighting switch in. Since alot of stuff on your team dies to a decent fighting type once Zard is down. Greninja, Umbreon are both annihilated. Then a strong psychic type like alakazam can destroy souls too

Hi, nice team Gotham Kid!
Firstly, you might want to add three lines of description for your pokemon i.e. why you chose those movesets/evs, or this thread will probably be locked.
Also, the first thing that stands out to me is that there is no way to get rocks off your field. This is a major hindrance for Mega Zard.
Conkeldurr seems pretty redundant, with Breloom and ScarfChomp filling his role quite well, hence, I would recommend a physical wall such as Skarmory.
This will allow you to wall physical attackers, allow you to get up your own Stealth Rocks, and enable you to get Stealth Rocks off the field using Defog.
Also, you might want to put those 4HP ev's on Charizard into SpDef, as by having an odd HP number, you take less damage from Stealth Rocks.

Hope this helped!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)