Other Rate my Team :D

Hey guys, just asking for a bit of advice, is my team good? and if not, care to give me some pointers. it's really appreciated!!!
Lopunny
Item:Lopunnite
Nature:Adamant
Ability:Klutz
EV's: 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 Defense

Moveset

Ice Punch
Return
High Jump Kick
Thunder punch
download.jpg

:heart::heart:Wobbufett:heart::heart:

Item:Sitrus Berry
Nature:Bashful
Ability:Shadow Tag
EV's: 252 Defense, 252 Special Defense, 4 HP

Moveset
Counter
Mirror Coat
Destiny Bond
Safeguard
images.jpg

Porygon-Z
Item:Silk Scarf
Nature:Rash
Ability: Adaptability
Ev's: 252 Sp. Attack, 252 Speed, 4 SpD

Moveset
Tri Attack
Nasty Plot
Psyshock
Dark Pulse
474_Porygon-Z_Shiny.png

Drifblim

Item: Chesto Berry
Nature: Serious
Ability: Unburden
EV'S: 252 SPA, and the rest are the ev's are split between SPD and Speed dont have the exact total

Moveset
Calm Mind
Shadow Ball
Rest
Thunderbolt
pokemon_drifblim_by_amrion-d5z18oa.jpg

Milotic

Item:Leftovers
Nature:Bold
Ability:Marvel Scale
Ev's: 252 HP, 252 Defense, 4SpD

Moveset
Recover
Scald
Ice beam
Toxic
Pokemon_Milotic_by_Sonic_Gal007.jpg

Sylveon

Item: Pixie Plate
Nature:Calm
Ev's: 252 SPA, 252 SPD, 4 Hp

Moveset
Calm Mind
Light Screen
Moonblast
Draining Kiss
Sylveon.png

Explanation: Okay so let me explain myself before you tell Hoenn to revoke me of my champion status for being that bad of a trainer.
With Lopunny i tried capitalizing on her attacking and speed stats and trained them like so, she's my mega and despite looking oh so fluffy her punches make the undertaker look like a schoolgirl in comparison.

With my Wobbuffet our lord and savior i did the typical EV spread and spend hours upon hours on its move pool, so diverse *_* i chose sitrus berry over leftovers because milotic benefits more from its use and sitrus can kick up it's HP so it can secure at least 2 KO's.

For Porygon-Z i maxed out it's speed and SPA attack stat as it plays the role of my special sweeper on my team, silk scarf is to further boost it's stab, nasty plot is set up. Dark pulse is for ghost types who are immune to Tri attack and psyshock are for special walls.

Sylveon is my Special wall. light screen is there to pump up my teams defenses. i chose calm mind as it further boosts SPD nd also grants it special attack boosts so i built Sylveon not just as a SPD wall but i wanted to be able to not just sponge hits but be able to hit back well. Moonblast is our main stab while Draining kiss further increases Sylveons longevity, pixie plate gives us a boosts to our attacks so we can hit harder.

Driftblim i built in a similar manner to Sylveon in the fact that they are both calm mind set ups. basically with drifblim i rack up as many calm minds as possible before resting and gaining the speed boost from unburden which actually makes Drifblim sweeper material :)

Milotic is my physical wall, she can stall out opponents with toxic and recover or i can fish for a burn with scald, ice beam is there as coverage. if an opponent tries to inflict status, Marvel scale can help pump up it's defenses even more and i thought it would work well with it being my physical tank and all so what do you guys think :) im new to competitive battles and scenes so if your going to be rough, i honestly dont blame you, but here's Wobbuffett being absolutely fabulous in efforts to lighten the criticism XD

download.jpg
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Also my team really isn't set for any specific types of tiers i dont really opt to play by tiers... Kinda ironic im on smogon :/ )

I am certainly not an expert nor would I question your knowlege on wobbuffet, but can't it learn encore via wynautt? I have actually seen him a few times on randoms and encore is usually on there forcing his opponent into a move to make predictions easier. Like if they are gonna use Aqua jet, you know to use counter etc. I think that encore over safeguard might be something to try out at least to capitalize on his unique design.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)