Rate my Hail Team! Peaked #3

Forgive me, I am an amateur team rater. I noticed a few problems, but I really don't have the experience or insight to help you fix them.

He's running Hail so a Focus Sash would be rather useless. That said, you do need to find some other item for Infernape since item clause is in effect for VGC play. Maybe consider an elemental gem?

Also, I would rethink the addition of Jellicent. Water Spout is awesome, but Water Spout + Hail is horribly unsynergetic.

Yep, i know item clause is in effect, i just didn't notice it xD.

I've modified it quite a bit, and i'll post the new version once I write up descriptions.

Admiral Kuzan

formerly MavsObbession
I'd say that you have a really nice team going here. Just watch out for Sun teams. Rotom-W should at least have Hydro Pump to say the least. Replace Volt Switch with Hydro Pump, I don't think that move is necessary. Oh, BTW, why not give up either Reflect or Light Screen for Helping Hand on Cresselia? Hope I helped!

I'd say that you have a really nice team going here. Just watch out for Sun teams. Rotom-W should at least have Hydro Pump to say the least.

What about volt switch for thunder? I want an 100% accurate move on him, and Rotom-W did have Hydro Pump, I just posted the wrong set *Facepalms

Admiral Kuzan

formerly MavsObbession
If you want, I can battle you, but I just restarted my game because I was bored, so it'll be a while until I get a VGC team.

Unless something huge comes up, i'm going to stop making changes later today unless they're major. I'm going to start training them soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)