Question to any other GIMP users

I just recently bought myself a bamboo fun tablet package, and can't figure out how to get it all hooked up with GIMP. I'm a Windows user if that helps, btw. There was a topic on GIMP's official site for configuring them, but even after doing what they said I couldn't get it to allign with the cursor. I'd be drawing on it, and it'd go way off over on the other side of the screen, doing its own thing... >.< I know the tablet isn't ineffective though, because I got it to work in photoshop. (it came with the package, so I decided to try.) The only problem with that, is that I know absolutely nothing about using photoshop. If anyone can either A. Help me configure the tablet, or B. Link me to a place to learn more about photoshop, that'd be AWESOME! Thanks in advance to anyone who's willing to help me. (or try to)

I don't have a tablet (hopefully getting one soon, though :D),so I wouldn't know how to hook it up with GIMP.

link
That should help you start to learn how to use photoshop.

The GNU Image Manipulation Program, or GIMP, is a free raster graphics editor used to process digital graphics and photographs.

The GNU Image Manipulation Program, or GIMP, is a free raster graphics editor used to process digital graphics and photographs.
Looks like it can help me, where can I download it? And which version do I download?

Instead of having to download it off of your site, just upload it to imageshack/any other image hosting site and post the image code.

Ah well, I've decided to primarily give up on GIMP, and teach myself photoshop. So far, I'm VERY impressed with it. I even used it to make my new avatar. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)