Tournament PUWC Semifinals

roxie

https://www.youtube.com/@noxiousroxie
is a Tutoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
US South is out but I just wanna say that playing with this team was amazing. I want to thank tlenit for giving me the opportunity to manage such a team even though my only PU experience is being tutored by the goat gum and winning a bw tour earlier this year ;w;!

ManOfMany I am glad I got to manage with a :gogoat: like you and congratulations on Council! I am a huge fan of your ORAS and SM and I went back and seen all of your contributions all the back to ORAS and you are a god, hopefully we can team up next year again and win it all :D

PinkDragonTamer pokemonisfun Skysolo I loved the synergy with you 3 and with this experience, PDT you became one of my favorite Lower Tiers Players with Confide :D. Your record was also amazing and you were our best SS builder~

col49 I honestly forgot you were on our team because you say NOTHING LOL but once you got in later weeks you popped off. You were like "idm idc if i player or not trust me" and i was like ahh nah hes good and yeah i was right

SBPC One of the best BW players imo along with Tack supporting and running tests (sorry i didnt pick you up ;w;)

RawMelon God??

asa akaFila Gray Catalystic Are also great players that were on our team.

Huge shoutouts to Akir tazz DrReuniclus for either tests, building, or linking resources through out the weeks. Good luck to the final 2 teams peace out :ss/guzzlord:

Last edited:

Tricking

MALDINI
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 6th Official Ladder Tournamentwon the 7th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
wanted to say that i had fun building teams for this tournament (except when the builder's list became useless because 80 new mons joined the tier), which is very unconventional for me since i rarely touch the builder; some were successful, others were poor. still sad that we played some games suboptimally - to use an euphemism - this week and for the game in which we timed out in a favorable position.

that said, good luck in finals to Juno's team :p

and cya in slam (MAYBE)

pdt

is a Past SCL Champion
PUPL Champion
It was my first PU team tour and I had a lot of fun, coming in I wasn’t expecting much for myself but I ended up building for 2-4 SS slots each week, and got to try some cool stuff out. I want to shoutout MOM and Roxiee for basically letting me feed the team whatever I wanted and trusting me to hold down SS. Shoutout to my teammates who put in a great effort throughout the tour and for helping me get used to PU with testing and other help. They were also all super nice and I made some new friends while playing with some older friends which made the tour especially fun. I think South played above expectations so I’m proud of everyone. Got friends on both Northeast+Canada and Midwest so rooting for all my friends in finals and hoping for some cool games and more PU in the future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)