Puppy drowning girl Walks.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Everyone has seen the video of the bosnian girl throwing new born puppies into a River, she was shortly caught and brought to justice..........right?
NOOOOOO. caught yes but news has started coming in that the girl is not going to be charged. they are letting her walk FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

"Bosnian girl filmed throwing half a dozen puppies into a river will not be charged because of her age"

so smogon tell me what do you think, we all saw what she did. try to put your hulk-like rage aside for a minute and let logic back into your mind and answer me. do you think the authorities are right, from the law's point of view is this action acceptable. she is 12 from what i read.

ME: well as an animal lover and a dog fanatic, i think that when you throw newly born 3 day old puppies into a river age goes out the fucking window. i mean she chucked those things like a fucking starting baseball pitcher and she was lauging, she was getting enjoyment from her actions.
IF this was up to me i would have gone with the laws and charged her,which is pretty much fine the girl[family] the max amount then go one step further and gotten her some therapy so nothing like this or worse happens in the future. then expect her parents to kick her ass when i was done with her

Video warning very graphic.
http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/296836

sources:
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne.../story-e6freuy9-1225934942652?from=public_rss

http://news.nationalpost.com/2010/10/06/bosnian-puppy-drowning-girl-to-avoid-punishment/

don't worry, cruelty to animals is an early sign of antisocial personality disorder. They'll nail the bitch on something when she's older.

Ninahaza

thats what i am worried about, i am afraid what that "something else" will be. after drowing puppies...well i cant even think of what worse will be

also i dont think she would have gotten anything worse here in the US either, that is if she is really 12.
only good thing if she was in the US is that people would have actually hunted her down ignoring what the court ruled

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry man, as much as I love animals, I cannot see throwing a 12 year old human in jail for something like this, Bosnia, US or wherever.

I teach at an elementary school. I would have a hard time holding a 12 year old accountable for anything.

Ninahaza

Sorry man, as much as I love animals, I cannot see throwing a 12 year old human in jail for something like this, Bosnia, US or wherever.

I teach at an elementary school. I would have a hard time holding a 12 year old accountable for anything.
i am not saying she should have gone to jail, no no. infact jail/prison is no place for a 12 year old no matter what they did and i personally would never send someone that young to go have that experience

what i am saying is [atleast from what i read] this girl is getting off with no punishment at all. i mean shit i started getting my ass kicked since i was 2 years old for stupid shit i did[given i have an african mother and a ruthless african father], i remember getting severely punished for taking a cookie from my brother that belonged to me when i was like 7.

I think she should have been charged. And I rather suspect that while the "official" reason for not pressing charges is her age, the real reason is there's no hope of her being able to pay the fine (Bosnian law prescribes only a fine, she can't be jailed), and the case would take up court time and money.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Should that really be the responsibility of law and the authorities though? Perhaps it should be handled by the child's parents and school-- what kind of punishment could the authorities really dish out anyway?

I think a fair punishment is to throw that girl in a river, and see if she likes it. She does not deserve to be let off free, thats bull crap.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I think a fair punishment is to throw that girl in a river, and see if she likes it. She does not deserve to be let off free, thats bull crap.
Posts like this are absolutely ridiculous. She's a 12 year old girl. Do you seriously value the life of a human over the life of an animal. That is sad. Get the girl some therapy or something clearly so she doesn't take this behavior out on humans.

I will never understand the world's obsession with dogs and blind hatred for anyone who does something wrong to them.

She's going to end up a serial killer in about 10 years. Don't they usually do Juvinial Detention until they're 18 for stuff like this?

Edit: I don't Bos meant that they should actually drown her.

Humans don't inherently deserve exceptionally more rights than an animal simply for walking upright.

Should that really be the responsibility of law and the authorities though? Perhaps it should be handled by the child's parents and school-- what kind of punishment could the authorities really dish out anyway?
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. She's 12 dude... What the hell do you want the authorities to do, omg community service (If bosna even has that lol). Yeaahhh no. Her parents should rightfully punish her and teach her that that was wrong. And like mentioned, enjoyment in killing animals like that is an early warning flag of future psychological disorder.

unfortunate my home country is brought up in a negative situation like this lol D:

So?
We already decide what animals' rights are, why should we not be allowed to kill them for pleasure?
Would you propose a ban on hunting for sport purposes?

Going to agree with YoshiX here.

As a meat-eater, I find drowning puppies an issue we as a people are smart enough to ignore.

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Ok, she obviously shouldn't have gone to jail, but in the US or a more developed country she probably would have to take some sort of therapy. Yeah it's disgusting what she did but something must have happened for her to do something like that. Getting to the root of her issues would be ideal and could even prevent anything worse in the future. This should not have been taken lightly at all.

She should at least be forced to do some kind of community service or forced to volunteer at a shelter for dogs...If they have those in Bosnia. Still, there needs to be some kind of consequence. Her parents better have at least grounded her, I mean dang.

So?
We already decide what animals' rights are, why should we not be allowed to kill them for pleasure?
Would you propose a ban on hunting for sport purposes?
Yes I would propose such a ban. I find killing animals for pleasure abhorrent. Killing animals for fun is a sign of potential personality disorders. That is why this is a problem that shouldn't be overlooked.

She needs to be taught that this behavior is unacceptable. I don't think jail would be the correct punishment for a minor though.

Going to agree with YoshiX here.

As a meat-eater, I find drowning puppies an issue we as a people are smart enough to ignore.
Yeah, lets ignore some of the warning flags that signal sociopathic behavior. It isn't like killing small animals for fun is a behavior found in serial killers. We can ignore it and just hope she never harms another human being. That sure is the smart thing to do.

Ninahaza

That's ok, animals dont get imprisoned for throwing animals into rivers either.

Have a nice day.
no one has said anything about her getting imprisoned, infact the opposite has been said look below [also have you even seen the video?]
i am not saying she should have gone to jail, no no. infact jail/prison is no place for a 12 year old no matter what they did and i personally would never send someone that young to go have that experience

lol i dont even think this girl is 12, those who saw the video honestly did you think she was 12 when you saw it?. also ChouToshio are you serious about your post?

not all children out there are nice and innocent, most are but not all. a kid who gets it in his head that smoking is cool from watching his surroundings goes home and tries it out, he ends up causing a massive fire. now that is an example of a serious situation where i wouldnt hold a 12 year old accountable for his actions, his goal wasnt to burn the place to the ground,
but if a 12 year old goes and starts throwing new born puppies into a river whiles laughing the whole time, watching them drown and films it as well....well you get my point.

look i didnt mean the "throw her in a river part" ok, if you went and fetched her, layed her before me and said "alright lets go throw this bitch in the river" i wouldnt do it. but i do however agree with Cantab and the bosnian rule on animal cruelty in general.

IF this was up to me i would have gone with the laws and charged her,which is pretty much fine the girl[family] the amount then go one step further and gotten her some therapy so nothing like this or worse happens in the future. then expect her parents to kick her ass when i was done with her

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)