Tournament PU Ladder Tournament - (finally) Won by RawMelon

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Please dont mini-host

Semis:
HJAD vs Dundies
Deej Dy vs winner of (Shaneghoul vs RawMelon)

You have till the end of the day for the extension bc you have had a week and there is nothing on either profile. Others have about a week but pls just play as quick as possible
Finally not a deej vs hjad matchup!

Last edited:
So me and rawmelon met online and he had to go soon so i said before the game, wanna do bo1 and he said we'll see, which is not agreeing to do bo1 at all. we played the first game and he won and then said gtg regardless of the fact that he didn't agree to a bo1 beforehand. he hasn't responded to my pms since but we have to get it done today. i really don't think i should be given the loss for this since he never agreed to a bo1 and if he lost he could've just said k g2 but instead he just leaves after the first game since he won

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
RawMelon Shaneghoul

Unless you mutually agree at the same time before the battle, then it is bo3, meaning if what shaneghoul said is correct, then it is still a bo3. There was no vm contact from either player, I will give you guys till friday (10pm gmt+1) to battle, otherwise i will coinflip assuming there was no (forum) pm which clearly showing that one player deserves activity. I would also like to remind both of you that rawmelon going 1-0 up means nothing unless he wins another, so dont john.

Lol, I left since I won? Not at all I don't do grimy stuff for my wins. I told you beforehand that I would have to make it quick. I'll gladly do bo3 when I get home. However, I am currently at work like I told you I would be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)