Project PU King of the Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
yeah sounds good. tfw beaten by cap :c

-Grim, Tone114, Haund

MZ

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
was hoping for more activity but it's time to get this going again. Our next matchup is Teddeh vs RawMelon. Please post your metas and try to get this done /somewhat/ quickly.

MZ

Is there a reason people cant respond to the thread to say they're too busy as soon as they get tagged, rather than waiting 4 days to say no?
Anyway, this project has had some nice activity but there's a general lack of interest outside of haha cool gimmicks and seeing as we're lacking a battle of the week thread it seems much more appropriate to start that up for something a little more engaging than Delibird PU. I (or somebody else) will hopefully be starting this up once it's approved and this is locked, but all of our mods have been online afk for the day. I wouldn't normally respond just to grab attention but I thought I'd tell you guys what's going on since it's been almost a day without me replying or starting a new cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)