Project PU Battle of the Week V3: Week 11 Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Start Voting:
2xTheTap 1
scorp(anus)destroyer 5
GrimoireGod 1
Gasquake 4
Raiza. 1

excuse me if my math skills are bad *-*

also TONE114 and Kushalos fight already pls

Last edited:

TONE

I don't have to take this. I'm going for a walk.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Sorry bout that Anty and Kushalos. Real life has been a mean bitch to me over the past few days (Then again thats what happens when your house gets flooded with water). I still plan on getting these battles out of the way.

Edit: I should really put a trademark on this TONE It Down thing lol

Last edited:

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
we're probably playing on a Saturday night EST because that's the only way to accommodate our timezones. Probably not this week as I'm busy then, so maybe next week. I'll try and bring innovation though ;)

WDM vs Dell and fagtron vs trc still need to be done too :(

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Nomination Stage: During this stage, each member of the community will nominate 3 fellow community members that they would like to see in the battle at the end of the week.
The two competitiors from the last week's battle can't be nominated for the following week. So, for example, if Magnemite and Robert Alfons battled in Week 2, they can't be nominated for Week 3. This is in place to try and keep the battles from getting too stale and having the same competitors over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)