PS! Art: Room Voice Contest [Won by Yilx]

hi, I'm new to the spoiler-hide-thing as well. After I start a paragraph with the [ hide ] and dump my picture entry immediately after it, do i close off with a [ /hide ] ? Thanks for the advice..!

thanks, macrarazy :))

Well, here goes nothing. Here's my entry for a dark-type Deoxys:

"Day 27, Pulse sample 013, wavelength exposure trials:

Unlike most Deoxys genomic strands, the new cell culture had not exhibited the trademark-orange iridescence upon exposure to the radioactive staining-probes. Instead, it had appeared dull and sullen in the low light of the fumehood, as black as Mars. Upon exposure to psychic electromagnetic wavelengths, however, it immediately seemed to absorb the wavelengths with a frightful alacrity, as though devouring it with natural ease. And just when we thought we couldn't overload the slides with anymore irradiation, the cells began to glow, like pinpricks of stars in a dark, bottomless sky... At once blue, green, and at last purple, until the whole tray was ablaze with pulses of light, like the spiraling arms of a galaxy or an aquarium of fluorescent inkays. It was only after we turned the lights of the laboratory back on did we realize that the cells had multiplied by at least twenty-fold, within that short expanse of time, until it crawled beyond the confines of the tray itself and slopped hungrily at the edges of the desk."

-- Anonymous journal entry, found in the old Navel Island Facility, now decommissioned.

Yeah, and i thought that a back-story would be cool ^
I have a deviantart account peeps! Fave this pic in my dA account at:
http://darachusi.deviantart.com/art...0643386&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1&ga_recent=1

Unlike most Deoxys genomic strands, the new cell culture had not exhibited the trademark-orange iridescence upon exposure to the radioactive staining-probes. Instead, it had appeared dull and sullen in the low light of the fumehood, as black as Mars. Upon exposure to psychic electromagnetic wavelengths, however, it immediately seemed to absorb the wavelengths with a frightful alacrity, as though devouring it with natural ease. And just when we thought we couldn't overload the slides with anymore irradiation, the cells began to glow, like pinpricks of stars in a dark, bottomless sky... At once blue, green, and at last purple, until the whole tray was ablaze with pulses of light, like the spiraling arms of a galaxy or an aquarium of fluorescent inkays. It was only after we turned the lights of the laboratory back on did we realize that the cells had multiplied by at least twenty-fold, within that short expanse of time, until it crawled beyond the confines of the tray itself and slopped hungrily at the edges of the desk."

-- Anonymous journal entry, found in the old Navel Island Facility, now decommissioned.

http://darachusi.deviantart.com/art/Deoxys-PULSE-429347346?ga_submit_new=10%3A1390643386&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1&ga_recent=1

Holy crap that is amazing.
winrar right here[/spoiler]

Well, just for fun. :heart:;

First time doing anything on Paint and posting it publicly, anywhere, and I'm serious.

#MSPaint #Spooderman #Incoming #Schulyt #BugPoison #Fakemon #Art

Ken Sugimori Official Artwork Recolored:

Official Black & White Sprite Recolored:

Pokemon Wallpaper Recolored:

Will hopefully add a backsprite, if I have time, as well! :heart:

Hi, I'm just going to put this notice up about the chart as I've already noticed a few mistakes. For your entry to count, it has to follow the chart here to the word:

The chart is as it says. Every type is listed and the retypings DO NOT WORK IN REVERSE. Meaning, if you picked Espeon, it would NOT retype to Dark. It would retype to Fire.

If your entry is retyped incorrectly, it WILL NOT BE COUNTED. Make sure to double check your entries and if it is indeed wrong, I'd like to ask you to fix it as soon as you can and reenter it. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Also, as has been said before, multiple entries by one person and entries of the same Pokemon are allowed.

http://darachusi.deviantart.com/art/Deoxys-PULSE-429347346?ga_submit_new=10%3A1390643386&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1&ga_recent=1

:O
Thanks for the heads-up, Kyukon..!
Well, looks like I've royally screwed it up :P but no regrets, though. ultimately, it was still an exercise in creative direction.
I'm gonna whip up another colored illustration of some other pokemon, no problems, but it won't be so soon..! Maybe next week or so.

keep up the good work guys, and many sincere thanks to those likin' my deoxys anyways..! ;3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)