Post your searing hot takes

i have over 100 ketchup packets as of my most recent count (November 24th 2023)
Signature Look of Superiority | Know Your Meme

I consume that many mustard packets in a WEEK :totodiLUL:
i have over 100 ketchup packets as of my most recent count (November 24th 2023)
ok but for real, what is this ketchup packet collection? Do you just collect all of them or are some better than others? I need answers... NOW!

Last edited:
Death penalty, no appeals.
screw you, I'm appealing anyway:

Mustard is the best pocket snack. For starters, it's delicious. The taste of mustard is unique; somehow, it's able to pack a tangy punch AND be soft enough to not irritate your taste buds. It's just the right consistency to flow out of the packet easily without being liquidy, which means it'll rarely if ever spill, removing some of the danger of mustard getting on your clothes. They're pretty healthy, too: they're low-calorie and only contain mustard and salt as ingredients. The packets are small enough to easily fit in your pocket, and durable enough for you to stick a phone in there too without the danger of it breaking. And the best part is that they're FREE. Almost every restaurant or eating area has them completely free, meaning you can stock up during a lunch break and have some to last the entire day. Right now the ONLY downside to drinking them is that it's socially awkward. That's why we need to normalize drinking mustard.

screw you, I'm appealing anyway:

Mustard is the best pocket snack. For starters, it's delicious. The taste of mustard is unique; somehow, it's able to pack a tangy punch AND be soft enough to not irritate your taste buds. It's just the right consistency to flow out of the packet easily without being liquidy, which means it'll rarely if ever spill, removing some of the danger of mustard getting on your clothes. They're pretty healthy, too: they're low-calorie and only contain mustard and salt as ingredients. The packets are small enough to easily fit in your pocket, and durable enough for you to stick a phone in there too without the danger of it breaking. And the best part is that they're FREE. Almost every restaurant or eating area has them completely free, meaning you can stock up during a lunch break and have some to last the entire day. Right now the ONLY downside to drinking them is that it's socially awkward. That's why we need to normalize drinking mustard.
Have you just said that mustard is not irritating? That thing is, and a lot. Consider That not everyone eats Chili pepper for breakfast and find it ok

Regular Mustard sucks
I see my honor is in danger. I must defend my moral code! Release the mega aerodactyls!
seriously though:
dijon mustard tastes like my taste buds are imploding, while honey mustard has a sickly-sweet that I don't want on my mustard. Regular mustard strikes a good balance; being not TOO spicy that it hurts, but still being spicy enough to have a little kick behind it that I expect out of mustard.

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Pre-Contributor
I see my honor is in danger. I must defend my moral code! Release the mega aerodactyls!
seriously though:
dijon mustard tastes like my taste buds are imploding, while honey mustard has a sickly-sweet that I don't want on my mustard. Regular mustard strikes a good balance; being not TOO spicy that it hurts, but still being spicy enough to have a little kick behind it that I expect out of mustard.
Do you think mustard is spicy

The world is not getting worse. If you truly believe it is, imagine I’m a genie who can send you back to past era (90s is the latest.) 2 catches though - 1, you don’t get any memories of the world after that time, and 2: I chose who you are and where you live.
90s: you get to live in Kosovo
80s: you can be a black South African
70s: welcome to Cambodia. Hope you don’t wear glasses
60s: Welcome to Vietnam.
50s: I’ll make you a black American. Enjoy segregation.
Don’t think I need to explain why the 40s and 30s were bad.

The world is not getting worse. If you truly believe it is, imagine I’m a genie who can send you back to past era (90s is the latest.) 2 catches though - 1, you don’t get any memories of the world after that time, and 2: I chose who you are and where you live.
The difference between these times and today is that, nowadays, doesn't really matter where you put me and what you make out of me, aslong as you don't make me into some wealthy socialite, I'll be unable to afford a living, property, may receive heavily deteriorating healthcare or none at all, and either live in conditions that are racing towards war or are already in war

The worldwide growing disparity of wealth, overfocus on work without receiving anything fair for it and the deterioration of every society/community on Earth makes it hard to consider the world not becoming worse. Not to speak of environmental decline and massively inflated risks of draught and floods

The difference between these times and today is that, nowadays, doesn't really matter where you put me and what you make out of me, aslong as you don't make me into some wealthy socialite, I'll be unable to afford a living, property, may receive heavily deteriorating healthcare or none at all, and either live in conditions that are racing towards war or are already in war

The worldwide growing disparity of wealth, overfocus on work without receiving anything fair for it and the deterioration of every society/community on Earth makes it hard to consider the world not becoming worse. Not to speak of environmental decline and massively inflated risks of draught and floods
You seem to be generalizing the west. Most problems you just mentionned are mostly true in the west. Believe me, you prefer live in the west than in the Kivu provinces of DRC, or worse, At the DRC-Rwanda borders. Just because it's not trendy anymore doesnt mean Ukraine stopped existing, nor did the war. Sense of community is stronger in "less-developped" places, where everything is made From the people, for the people. I lived in some poor neighborhood, where you could afford a day of food for What is like 10$ the family of eight. Sure There were rats and bugs, but are they a direct danger to your life? Not Really. The main problem was surely Healthcare. Medicines were and are so expensive, because producers sells equally to everyone, giving The same price to everyone.

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
2020s: the genie puts you in gaza

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)