NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Do you hard townread JALMONT
No... AG's treatment of that slot at cycle 1's end still pings me. Forgetting he swapped his vote off Zippy to skipper at one point, and then when the Zippy wagon that he started gained more traction, he suddenly goes "Okay no I don't trust it now"... hang on lemme just grab that quote
... anyone want a flashwagon for someone else? I distrust the Zippy vote now, for the same reason I argued for myself: no real opposition.
...that. Backed off a bit because I wanted to give Jalmont a chance, but this pinged me at the time and STILL does... and is one of the reasons I have a hard time believing pulsar's hardclear. But part of me also thinks I'm tinfoiling this

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I think you’re currently tunnelled and this is solidly the mid game now and we’re at disadvantage, so I’d like you to show your working to ensure you’re not tunnelled

Celever

i am town
No... AG's treatment of that slot at cycle 1's end still pings me. Forgetting he swapped his vote off Zippy to skipper at one point, and then when the Zippy wagon that he started gained more traction, he suddenly goes "Okay no I don't trust it now"... hang on lemme just grab that quote

...that. Backed off a bit because I wanted to give Jalmont a chance, but this pinged me at the time and STILL does... and is one of the reasons I have a hard time believing pulsar's hardclear. But part of me also thinks I'm tinfoiling this
Will reply to this with a wall at PC, I don’t like your last 2 posts and will detail why

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Vote ChadMD

been afk since early morning yesterday and without any strong direction i dont wanna have an empty vote. spending my afternoon with family so dunno when the vote deadline is and dont wanna miss the vote entirely. chad's been of attention since cycle 1 it feels like they're always "yeah we'll look at them at some point" and with activity being their problem point and that not improving maybe it's time to do that now
i've been voting LS because i really hated this post

Celever

i am town
Whydon feels towny it’s giving Werewolf
TBZ I kinda can maybe see, I just don’t get the full picture
And what about pulsar and Hydro who despite having more posts fall into the same inactive archetype and escape your list. This grouping is included in the chain I posted shortly before you arrived and I’d like you to read that chain

Celever

i am town
Voted AG and Chad
She wasn’t bussing AG? And don’t count interaction reads before they hatch. Furthermore, explain in detail why Chad is scum that doesn’t include people from another website discussing their perception of his meta. Those people could be scum, and you also shouldn’t put more stock in second hand analysis than your own.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)