Political discussion thread

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
What is the point of finergless gloves, the part of your hand that gets coldest is the fingers why would you make a glove that exposes the cold part of your hands to the cold. ANd dont say its so you can use you're phone because i know for a FACT my father used to wear fingerles sgloves BEFORE phones had touchscreens so there.

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
i think non-badged users should be forced to love react every post they see by a badged poster.
:changry:
This isn't what the posters of smogoff have posted so hard for. Smogoff is place meant for every day posters badged or not to come and post in peace and harmony.

"In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the paradise of the poster over one likewhore who repents." - Postalations 15:10

Last edited:
:changry:
This isn't what the posters of smogoff have posted so hard for. Smogoff is place meant for every day posters badged or not to come and post in peace and harmony.

"In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the paradise of the poster over one likewhore who repents." - Postalations 15:10
In "piece and harmony" more like in shitposting glory

Teh

the saint
is a Pre-Contributor
I'm not saying that posters who aren't badged should get reacts. I'm saying that the non-badged users should show their gratitude to the badgeholders by giving them the reacts they deserve. Without us badgeholders smogoff would be a wasteland, devoid of any good Posts.

using this thread to announce my candidacy for people's moderator 2024. it's time we took this forum back to it's problematic, rancid roots. as a veteran poster, i am the only candidate with the experience serving as both a moderator and a banned deucer. these days, i chose to live my life for the people.

my running mate will be none other than grape tylenol. she doesn't know yet so this will be a surprise announcement. please keep it a secret.

i am currently seeking endorsements and/or paid posting events to advertise my campaign. please DM grape tylenol your discord handle if you're interested.

thank you and god bless.

How long before the Ministry of People's Security black bags you and beats you into a coma for stealing glorious North Korean culture to bring to your disgusting western capitalist shithole country where there aren't any birds because the drug-addicted homeless people killed and ate them all?
I bought it fair and square with my hard-earned Chinabucks

are you blind yet
djnit think sor

What is the point of finergless gloves, the part of your hand that gets coldest is the fingers why would you make a glove that exposes the cold part of your hands to the cold. ANd dont say its so you can use you're phone because i know for a FACT my father used to wear fingerles sgloves BEFORE phones had touchscreens so there.
These aren't actually fingerless gloves. It's an undershirt with sleeves that extend up to my hands. If it covered my hands I would have to take off all the clothes on my upper body to use my phone. Hope This Helps.

i think non-badged users should be forced to love react every post they see by a badged poster.
Yeah me too

Traditional snack

How long until Japan elects its first vtuber prime minister?
27 years from now Japan will no longer exist. Korea shall be eternal inshallah

I hate politics they made colors political
I cannot respond to this comment without risking my life

using this thread to announce my candidacy for people's moderator 2024. it's time we took this forum back to it's problematic, rancid roots. as a veteran poster, i am the only candidate with the experience serving as both a moderator and a banned deucer. these days, i chose to live my life for the people.

my running mate will be none other than grape tylenol. she doesn't know yet so this will be a surprise announcement. please keep it a secret.

i am currently seeking endorsements and/or paid posting events to advertise my campaign. please DM grape tylenol your discord handle if you're interested.

thank you and god bless.
Oh hey youre still around I thought they purged you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)