Pokemons that needed a mega evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

pj

is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender
Hi,
I loved the mega evolution theory but there were some pokemon that deserved but did not get Considering there are 649 currently up for capture, it wasn't easy picking just deserving of an additional evolutionary stage. Let's begin.

Dugtrio

Frankly, Dugtrio doesn’t look like much. The most memorable thing about the Pokemon is its part in the song from the show, and if anyone recalls the beautiful rhythm and it and diglett’s calls, there won’t be much else that remains significant. However, this little guy could pack quite a punch and quite a lot of speed, and the endearing but dull design could be much improved with a new, mega form. But especially,
What it could be:
Guys. We could finally see the rest of diglett. The thing can’t just be a roundish blob that pops partly out of the ground. They have to dig somehow. A mega evolution that has this beastie surge up and reveal its true form could be either hilarious or super-cool, and satisfying either way. Sometimes I fear that it’s true shape may be hidden, as it is too much for human comprehension, but hey, if the developers could pull of Lavender city, I’m sure they could do this justice.

Mega Dragonite

The introduction of the new fairy type was implemented to deepen the franchise itself and add another type that's strong against Dragon. Although Dragonite will be faced with a few more challenges while the franchise enters its 6th generation, there's little doubt that the monster deserves a Mega Evolution to stand up to these new fairy-powered foes.
What Could it be

Mega Dragonite is something that just makes sense given the creatures popularity, and many trainers would be more than happy to add an even stronger version of the Poke to their roster. Plus, everyone knows that Dragonite would look pretty darn awesome if it had an evolution; despite the stone required to make it evolve hypothetically being labeled 'Dragonitenite'.

Arcanine

Oh come on, we all love this guy. Arcanine is not only one of the most badass pokemon to come out of the original 150, he also looks like he’s probably pretty cuddly. And who doesn’t love cuddly? Definitely a bit of a fan favorite, Arcanine’s Mega Evolution could please a lot of pokemon trainers from days past and present.
What it could be:
Honestly, this could be anything. More fire, bigger hair, whatever. it will look like Orange tiger and I would love it regardless because it’s Arcanine. Or you could make it black with orange stripes!

Mega Steelix

As the evolved form of Onix, Steelix made its debut in pokemon Silver and yellow– effectively helping to introduce the once new Steel-type to the entire franchise. Since Steelix can easily be considered one of the more intimidating powerhouses throughout the franchise.
What could it be
the creature is over 30ft tall and weighs almost 9oolbs, after all, a Mega Evolution is the next logical step for the "iron snake" Pokemon.Mega Steelix just makes sense for X and Y, and there's very little reason for there not to be a new form for the immense beast.

Marowak

Marowak is a fan favorite evolution of fan favorite Cubone. This one is tough as nails, and has a heartwarming story to boot. For those still playing catch up, Cubone are adorably sad and creepy Pokemon, who are so sad at the loss of their mother that they wear its skull as a helmet. When one gets badass enough and powers through the horrible struggles of losing a mother, it becomes a Marowak.
What it could be:
2 bones to smash things with! Also lots of spikes and full body bone armor, just to be extremely intense. Or they could go the other way and make it a Kangaskhan, following the interesting fan theory that Cubone started as the baby Kangaskhan inside their mothers’ pouches, and, one being left alone mutated to form a brand new type of Pokemon. They look a bit similar too. Think about it.

Thats all i need to Say,
Thank You

praj.pran,

This webzine is specifically regarding Pokemon Showdown!

This subject that you are bringing up isn't PS!-related, so I'm unsure if it'll go through, but probably not.

Oh so i can make a article related to Some kind of pokemon or some kind of ability etc???
You can't make threads like these here. They can only be related to the simulator Pokemon Showdown, such as the different rooms that are available here to usernames.

No, it has to be regarding PS as a whole. Rooms, the staff, thing of that nature (though those two subjects are covered, but that's just to give you some examples)

Please read this thread on what constitutes an acceptable article and what doesn't.

No, it has to be regarding PS as a whole. Rooms, the staff, thing of that nature (though those two subjects are covered, but that's just to give you some examples)

Please read this thread on what constitutes an acceptable article and what doesn't.
What shaymin said and this subforum is for submissions - not complete articles :[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)