Pokemon Showdown bug reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't seem to log in
I put in my username, but it wont ask for my password so I can't get logged in

EDIT:
10 minutes later..it asks for my password...

Here's a strange one, it worked okay during the battle, though.

Turn 2
CasualGuy called Groudon back!
CasualGuy sent out Forretress!
Giratina-Origin used Dragon Pulse!
It's not very effective... The foe's Forretress lost 27% of its health!
Error parsing: -enditem | p2: Forretress | Red Card
TypeError: Cannot call method 'getLowerName' of null
at Battle.runMinor (http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/js/battle.js?v0.7rc:2910:81)
Forretress held up its Red Card against Giratina-Origin! (placeholder)
Pointed stones dug into Mewtwo!
Mewtwo is exerting its pressure!
Mewtwo restored HP using its Leftovers!

Skill swap bug:

The foe's PuffDaddy [arceus] used Defend Order!
The foe's PuffDaddy's Defense rose!
The foe's PuffDaddy's Special Defense rose!
Argh [giratina] used Skill Swap!
Argh swapped Abilities with its target!

My opponent's arceus had multitype, which should not have been swappable.

Well the simulator is starting to creep me out

I'm playing on OU and the simulator doesn't respond to my commands instead it randomly chooses something like switching a or using a move and when i choose a move it says that I'm inactive even though I'm waiting for the simulator to respond, it may be my Computer or extreme Lag (doubt it) but it's getting annoying. Never had this problem before.

I'm playing on OU and the simulator doesn't respond to my commands instead it randomly chooses something like switching a or using a move and when i choose a move it says that I'm inactive even though I'm waiting for the simulator to respond, it may be my Computer or extreme Lag (doubt it) but it's getting annoying. Never had this problem before.
^ That.

Also, I'd absolutely love it if clicking 'Cancel' actually cancelled my move. The majority of the time, it does jack shit even if I click it right away.

Saintwalker called Noctowl back!
Saintwalker sent out Colossoil!
Deoxys-Speed used Spikes!
Deoxys-Speed's Spikes was bounced back by Rebound!
Spikes were scattered all around the feet of your team!
Deoxys-Speed was hurt by poison!

Accodring to the page on rebound it shouldn't bounce spikes. Currently I think rebound acts as temporary magic coat.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Found a bug:

Pursuit hits a faster Pokemon with Baton Pass for 2x damage before the latter BPs out. This should not happen. Unlike Volt Switch / U-turn, Pursuit does not capture faster BP mons.

firecape

This is the end...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I had this same problem. It's like my opponent and I switched perspectives, except it only happened to me. Here's a picture of it.

http://puu.sh/HDAI

Happened to me too. I was in 3 battles when it happened. I x'd out of one and it made me forfeit the second. Then when I looked into the third battle I had switched. Not sure if this helps?

When used by Metronome, Rollout does not allow the user to continue rolling. The player must select a move again, losing the rollout status, and cannot switch anyway.

This is for Pokemon Showdown Beta Server. I know this is hypothetical, but leftovers recovery didn't work for my lv 1 pokemon (Pineco, Nosepass, and Murkrow from xXMeteorXx—for experiment) in hail.

prem

failed abortion
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Archen used Pluck!
The foe's Dwebble lost 55% of its health!
The foe's Dwebble ate its Oran Berry!
The foe's Dwebble restored HP using its Oran Berry!

dwebble should not eat the berry!

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

So I just noticed in this battle that after I knocked out my opponent's Zoroark, it remained fully colored in its mini-sprite rather than greyed out as it normally would be. I really have no idea what caused this though. It remained fully colored for the rest of the battle (all one turn of it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)