Pokemon Movies: The Critics

Status
Not open for further replies.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
with the success of the first one: we finished before the first deadline, and most of the panel enjoyed it (kadew i think needed a bit of time to get used to(?) the writing aspect of The Smog

hey so me, layell, jellicent, jumpluff and Kadew wish to do a Movie Panel (series of) article(s)

the idea is to rate each movie, similar to how JaP works, which each user (as jumpluff suggested) rating a different aspect of the movie

as we will probably have 5 panelists (which i hope to not change panelists constantly between issues, each member was picked because of interest in the subject and general ability to stay consistent) judging each a different part of the movie: plot, baddies, PKMN, story, theme/moral

naturally those are examples, and may change, but that's generally the gist of it

a typical article would go something like:

intro
hey guys we're rating movies don't read this if you don't want spoilers

movie one quick explanation
mewtwo kidnaps ash and friends to participate in his games, clones all the pokemon, epic fight ensues
panelist1 opinions on X
panelist2 opinions on Y
panelist3 opinions on Z
panelist4 opinions on A
panelist5 opinions on B
repeat if necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)