Pokémon Lost and Found

Should Cephadow's name be changed to Nautorilus?

• Cephadow

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
... and here are the evolutions of the starters, with the secondary types being electric, poison, and dark (not the main types of the game): Shimmosa, Mysingium, and Cephadow.

Shimmosa is the best one (to me). Mysingium looks wonky, and Cephadow also looks a tiny bit wonky.

Curlectric, the Shy Pokémon. A grass type. As an unevolved Pokémon, Curlectric is often seen wearing a doubtful face. However, its self esteem grows when it evolves, allowing it to send out powerful currents of electricity.

Shimmosa, the Shy Pokémon. A grass-electric type. The evolved form of Curlectric. When it evolves from Curlectric, Shimmosa undergoes a powerful electrical shock, boosting its self esteem and changing most of its appearance, including the leaves and growing a new, but small, shock weapon. Scientists still debate on how this happens in a Shimmosa’s body.

Shightning, the Shy Pokémon. A grass-electric type. The evolved form of Shimmosa. It can now unleash attacks without being hindered by doubt. Because of this, Shightning’s shock weapon grows larger and gains volts, along with the leaves morphing into wings.

Reactions: gum
All of the Pokémon in Lost and Found either have unique type combinations or unique bases (as of Generation VII). There hasn't been a Pokémon based off of a mimosa (not the drink, the plant), a penicillium, or a nautilus. As you can tell, I'm slightly biased toward Naughtylus.

By the way, there's already more than the starters. I'm just releasing stuff slowly so that I don't run out of stuff to post, and to anloy the readers.

Ba-dum tiss.

Oh wait, that's a joke to something that hasn't been posted yet. And also:

Flamegus, the Explosive Pokémon. A fire type. When a Flamegus is disturbed, it releases thousands of spores into the air in the form of an explosion. The round cap of a Flamegus helps defend it from attacks.

Mysingium, the Explosive Pokémon. A fire-poison type. The evolved form of Flamegus. Instead of feet like its unevolved form, Mysingium has burning roots. When it sleeps, Mysingium spreads its roots apart on the ground and sucks in geothermal energy to power its body for spores.

Exploshroom, the Explosive Pokémon. A fire-poison type. The evolved form of Mysingium. When a Mysingium evolves, it grows a huge cap that covers most of its body. In the center of the cap, explosive spore bullets are stored to be shot out.

Naughtylus, the Chambered Pokémon. A water type. A naughtylus practices attacks by playing roughly against other naughtyli in a dark setting. They suck up berries floating in the ocean, and once they are done playing, each naughtylus gets a berry.

Cephadow, the Chambered Pokémon. A water-dark type. The evolved form of Naughtylus. To feed a fellow Pokémon, a Cephadow opens its valves and hurtles a berry out with water. The berry hits another Pokémon, and ricochets toward an ally for eating.

Embargonaut, the Chambered Pokémon. A water-dark type. The evolved form of Cephadow. When this Pokémon sees another one holding a berry, it traps the berry under its shell. After eating and snickering, the Embargonaut usually compromises by playing with the Pokémon.

Curlectric:
Overgrow, Static, Scratch, Defense Curl, Wrap, Baton Pass, Razor Leaf, Growth, Thunder Wave, Sleep Powder, Poison Powder, Psybeam, Shy Swipe

Shimmosa:
Overgrow, Static, Quick Attack, Synthesis, Quiver Dance, Phantom Load, Stun Spore, Mud-Slap, Psyshock, Swift, Signal Beam, Thunder Strike, Ember, Flail, Cross Chop

Shightning:
Overgrow, Static, Aromatherapy, Gust, Wing Attack, Discharge, Parabolic Charge, Grass Pledge, Frenzy Plant

Flamegus:
Blaze, Poison Point, Pound, Leer, Rapid Spin, Smokescreen, Acid Armour, Headbutt, Ember, Absorb, Acid, Leech Life, Growth, Poison Gas, Flamethrower, Mushroom Cloud

Mysingium:
Blaze, Poison Point, Sweet Scent, Spore, Acid Spray, Bane Whip, Sludge, Lava Plume, Fire Strike, Flame Burst, Mega Drain, Sunny Day, Inferno

Exploshroom:
Blaze, Poison Point, Rollout, Belch, Venoshock, Earthquake, Gunk Shot, Recover, Explosion, Fire Pledge, Blast Burn

Naughtylus:
Torrent, Prankster, Tackle, Harden, Shell Smash, Bide, Bubble, Withdraw, Fling, Brine, Play Rough, Shadow Ball, Clamp, Pluck, Bubble Beam, Foul Play, Chamber Bullet

Cephadow:
Torrent, Prankster, Astonish, Confusion, Slam, Shadow Loom, Headbutt, Xscissor, Hex, Phantom Force, Taunt, Torment, Knockoff, Ice Strike, Thief, Night Shade

Embargonaut:
Torrent, Prankster, Liquidation, Embargo, Payback, Nightmare, Muddy Water, Water Pledge, Hydro Cannon

Ask if you can't find a move on Bulbapedia (or anything). This means the move was introduced in Pokémon Lost and Found.

Also, spoilers for a Pokémon called Beargós! I'm just going to reveal the name and that it's an unconsious teddy bear thing.

Script Excerpt Time!

Cutscene
you know I'm having fun with colours.

*rival and player are riding on <POKÉMON THAT HAS NOT BEEN INTRODUCED YET> to Flynaut*

Rival: It’s so fun to fly up high! I love this Pokémon.

Player: I know, right? / I guess.

Rival: Whoa! Hey, Player! Look! There’s the Flynaut Region! Isn’t it cool?

Player: yes/no

Rival: [yes] I know, right? [no] Oh, why not? Hehehe! Wynaut! [neutral] There are so many Pokémon! I can’t wait for my first one!

---

Sequoia: Welcome to the Flynaut Region, a world flourishing with Pokémon! You can call me Professor Sequoia, but most call me the Pokémon Professor. In Flynaut, there are plenty of Pokémon, or Pocket Monsters. They are wonderful creatures - able to transform into energy and go inside a ball, unleash powerful attacks, and are so diverse at the same time! This is only one of the amazing Pokémon in this world. *sends out <POKÉMON THAT HAS NOT BEEN INTRODUCED YET>* People and Pokémon do, and always will, live in harmony. Some people battle with Pokémon, while others keep them as pets. So how will you interact with Pokémon? Let’s see! But first, are you a boy or a girl?

Questionably temporary names for the player character are Evan and Eva. The rival is the unchosen player character. The Professor's name is Sequoia, who is ...

... a stack of wynauts. How cute.

Do you have or did you ever have a teddy bear? Did you treat it well? If you did, have you ever wondered if someday it would come alive? Or perhaps, if you smashed it against the floor, it would come alive and smash you against the floor?

This is Beargós (Bear + Argós), the mon I mentioned earlier. It's a pure normal type caught by the rival and possibly the player. In a horrible description, it's the Pokémon embodiment of "treat others the way you want to be treated". man I hate that phrase. It's so "teacher."

Beargós, the Dormant Pokémon. A normal type. For all of its life up until evolution, a Beargós makes no movement outside of its body (it even soaks air through its skin!). If one treats a Beargós with hugs and berries, they will receive a reward. If one treats a Beargós wrongly, well …
Also:

Idle, Fur Coat, Stationary Power

(that's all of its moveset)

Script Excerpt Time!

...So how will you interact with Pokémon? Let’s see! But first, are you a boy or a girl?

Player: <gender>

Sequoia: You’re a <gender>, eh?

Sequoia: Cool! What’s your nameNAUT! Oh, sorry about that. What’s your name?

Player: <name>

Sequoia: What a great name! I hope you said it correctly!

Sequoia: Let’s see … do you know Rival?

Rival: Oh, yes, you do. We were on the ride together! Come on, let’s head out to Inquart Town. Oh, wait! I believe you live in Mirage Town, right?

Player: yes/where’s that?

Rival: [yes] Yes? Oh, alright. [where’s that?] That’s right, we just came to Flynaut! It’s on the other side of Route 1 from Inquart Town. [neutral] Bye!

---

Mom: Hey, Player! Wake up! Do you want to see your first Pokémon?

Mom: [yes] I thought so. It even looked like you were having a Pokémon dream! [no] Well, too bad. [neutral] Go on, and have a great time!

---

Rival: Hi, Player! Do you want to come to Inquart Town with me?

Rival: [yes] Come on, let’s go! [no] Come on! There’s lots of liechi berries, and we’re getting our first Pokémon!

Introducing Unitynaut Points, the awful wynaut gimmick!

A stranded wynaut can be found anywhere excluding Mirage Town, Inquart Town, and Route 1. If the wynaut is interacted with, it shimmers and teleports to Mirage Island, leaving behind a Unitynaut Point. This is stored in Key Items, and cannot be obtained otherwise. Each Unitynaut Point can be applied to a Key Item given by a gym leader (or stored in the Sack-arina). The item is only usable on the boxart legendaries if a Unitynaut Point is applied to it. It can also be applied to Pokéballs to raise the catch rate for Flynaut Pokémon, and sharply for wynauts.

Unitynaut Island
Somewhere in Flynaut, the Unitynaut Island is the only place with Pokémon other than Wynaut, Wobbuffet, Wyiver, and Wywafti of the Twister type. All of the Pokémon on Unitynaut Island are Twister type. Unitynaut Island is accessed from walking up to a tree from Mirage Island while the player has at least one Unitynaut Point (the player needs to travel through the Underport hole first). Connected to Unitynaut Island is Nautnest Island.

Twister type
Twister is super effective against:

• Fighting
  • Flying
  • Ground
  • Twister

Types that are super effective against Twister:

• Fire
  • Ice
  • Steel
  • Twister

Since no one emoted on the Beargós post, the most logical thing to do is to post its evolution. :psysly:

When Beargós finally has the chance to evolve, it gets to unleash all the horrific lopster that you did unto it unto you. Unless you treated it well. In that case, it treats you well, too.

Futursa has two forms: the
futursa_return.png WHOA, THUMBNAIL IMAGES
and the
futursa_revenge.png
Beargós evolves into the Return Forme when above 120 happiness, and the weaker Revenge Forme when below or equal to 120 happiness. If you can get your hands hands or paws or insect legs or whatever on a Futursite (not mega stone), you can convert a Revenge Futursa to a Return Futursa, or vice versa (not sure why you'd want to do that).

Futursa, the Fate Pokémon. A normal-ghost type. Futursa has two formes: a return forme and a revenge forme. Depending on how fairly it was treated as a Beargós, a Futursa will evolve into one of the formes, and treat you exactly how you treated it.
Yes, it has one of the most defensive type combinations ever, only being weak to dark type.

Anticipation, Fur Coat, Growl, Charm, Lick, Double Slap, Crunch, Detect, Stomp, Dargon Rage, Counter, Return
Anticipation, Fur Coat, Growl, Mean Look, Lick, Double Kick, Bite, Detect, Stomp, Take Down, Counter, Revenge

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)