Please Revert The PS Font Size

The new font size is too large and distracting; you will either miss a lot of chat/battle details because they now scroll by too quickly or the details that are there in front of you are too sensory overloading with how large the text is. I believe a majority of users would prefer the old size.

outy.png

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
The only font size change I intended to make was to chat size. I guess it does also affect broadcasts (the red boxes) and notices ("user set modjoin" etc).

The font sizes of what things specifically do you want changed back?

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
I don't think you understand. What happened was that I unified battle and chat CSS. So that made battle text the same size as chat text.

If you want battle text to be smaller, I need a full list of the things you want to make smaller.

DYA

not a weeb
is a Community Contributor
I don't think you understand. What happened was that I unified battle and chat CSS. So that made battle text the same size as chat text.

If you want battle text to be smaller, I need a full list of the things you want to make smaller.
Maybe he/she refers that the font text of the battle chat is bigger in general (when a user post something and the things that happen in the battle)
Btw I also agree that the new font is too big, I think it would be good having the option to revert it to the previous font

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)