Picture Telephone Megathread

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Round is done!

Lumari wrote:
A seal Pokemon and their partner vibing
HeroicTobias drew:

Total Clefairy wrote:
spheal and sealeo jamming out to some chill beats
ausma drew:

Hulavuta wrote:
Old man Sealeo is trying to introduce his son Spheal to his favorite old-timey music, but based on the notation it sadly seems like they're listening to two different songs
HDF0 drew:

Albatross wrote:
Old man Sealeo is trying to teach his grandson about "the old classics" of music ,but Spheal is an uncultured swine whose only knows about those darned hippie newfangled rappers
cleffa drew:

Lunaflare wrote:
Spheal and Sealeo are listening to crappy music.
SnorkleDove drew:

Yoshiblaze wrote:
A Spheal with a noticeable bump on its head, so it's probably concussed, and an annoyed Sealeo look very confused by an iPod Touch playing music
monomite drew:

apologies for not picking the most derailable prompt in hindsight & i wanna know what could've happened if this round had continued for longer, but hopefully you at least enjoy the wholesome art as much as i did + i'd love to sign up again whenever the next round is hosted (or host another round down the line but better to spread the joy around right)

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
Round feenished! :blobwizard: Wanted to make sure peeps had ample time to finish lol

I wrote:
A Jigglypuff attempts to dress as something super spooky for Halloween
Lunaflare drew:
1635711642419.png

cleffa wrote:
haunted jigglypuff pumpkin spooks the viewer
Gaboswampert drew:
1635711729246.png

ausma wrote:
jigglypuff jack-o-lanturn with a very surprised expression
Total Clefairy drew:
1635711837246.png

DuoM2 wrote:
igglybuff jack o lantern
HDF0 drew:
1635711904666.png

Yoshiblaze wrote:
Igglybuff is stuck in a pumpkin, but doesn't seem to mind because it looks like a Halloween pumpkin costume
Lumari drew:
1635711962792.png

HeroicTobias wrote:
Igglybuff dresses up as a pumpkin for Halloween

Congratulations! Your Jigglypuff devolved into Igglybuff!

Happy Halloween, all!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)