Overkill Mafia - Game Over! Supercellular Warriors, Yeti, and TIK win!

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Mysterious Megaphone Man said:
I am a chicken.
Everyone wakes up and it's still night. Then you see Sarah Palin shooting a moose, spot Russia in the distance, and realize where you are. So you finally decide to relocate. As you are packing up your stuff, you find ILoveLiza's corpse. He was clobbered to death by a hammer, it seems.

Dear ILoveLiza,
You are Yoshi.

You are one of Mario's best friends. You have a long sticky tongue, which is great for catching things. Your'e really trusting and nice, but you can fight pretty well if needed. You have decided to ally with Mario's friends for this fight and shall be using your long sticky tongue for the purpose.

At night, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Licking <user>". <user> will feel so nauseous that they will not be able to perform their night action.

Due to your heightened senses of smell, every night, you will know all the transfers and usage of items which happened.

You are holding the Temporal Gem. While holding this item, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Throwing <user> into time loop." <user> will be frozen in time, and you will be able to view all of his previous night actions. This stacks with your normal abilities. This item is only usable once.

You are allied with the Multiplex SuperCannons. You win if the Multiplex SuperCannons eliminate all unfriendly threats.
You also find the body of Mr.378. It looks like he was impaled by the horn of what could only possibly be a RAINBOW UNICORN.

Dear Mr.378,
You are Paint Roller.

You are undoubtedly the coolest character of the Kirby franchise. Unfortunately, the quaint charm you possessed was tarnished by Hal Laboratories attempting to reproduce your powers within other (less awesome) bosses. After being brushed off yet again, you finally had enough of living as a shadow of your former self. Seeking to paint the town red - with blood - you sought the HyperPowered Draconeers, who recruited you on seeing your vast potential.

At night, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying “Night X- Paint a bunch of dragons, and have them guard <user>”. Nobody messes with DRAGONS. But it's really hard to train dragons, so they'll only guard <user> from kills, not anything else.

You may also PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying “Night X- Paint a bunch of kittens, and send them to <user>”. <user> will be too busy oohing and aahing over the kittens to do anything that night. This can be stacked with your other ability.

You are holding the Golden Brick. Anyone who tries to kill you at night will be distracted by its lustrous sheen and will smash it, instead of you, into bits. This item is obviously only usable once.

You are allied with the HyperPowered Draconeers. You win if the HyperPowered Draconeers eliminate all unfriendly threats.
assassinfred (who should have returned last cycle) and Upside have also returned.

It is now Day 3. Day 3 ends in 48 hours or if a majority is reached.

I haven't seen Macle's role PM but I know he claimed a priority raiser/lowerer.

This is the same thing that wickdaggler claimed and he turned out to be mafia. I don't see wickdaggler claiming something that his team didn't have access to. I'm willing to lynch off of this but if you want to wait for a defense from macle go ahead.

Lynch macle

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
honestly you are trying to lynch me off of a bullshit reason like that? You are saying im the last suppercellur warior (or whatever they are called) when i found the last one already and he is their kidnapper. Also if i was the priority / raiser on the mafia team, why would i claim it when a different team mate already said he/she was it.

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i already told you who it was on irc but its badalchristino or whatever the fuck his name is.

also i told a lot of people about this on irc too so don't say "you are making up shit since you are going to be lynched"

honestly you are trying to lynch me off of a bullshit reason like that? You are saying im the last suppercellur warior (or whatever they are called) when i found the last one already and he is their kidnapper. Also if i was the priority / raiser on the mafia team, why would i claim it when a different team mate already said he/she was it.
There's still 3 supercellulars so I don't know what you're talking about with that as for the other thing I assume it was just bad communication.

macle

sup geodudes
There's still 3 supercellulars so I don't know what you're talking about with that as for the other thing I assume it was just bad communication.
fuck there is still 3 left... anyway you should know by now that i wouldn't allow bad communication if i was mafia. what the fuck do you expect out of me? i've play like 20 mafias already, i'm smarter than that...

edit: also here is my role

Dear moocle,
You are Professor Snape.

-snip-

You were a teacher at the magical school of Hogwarts, but the annoying Harry Potter made you leave the school. With nothing to do anymore in life besides making potions, you joined the Multiplex SuperCannons.

During the night you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Drink Potion of <user>. <user> must be dead. You will dig up their corpse and extract their brain for use in a Polyjuice Potion. Upon drinking the potion, you will gain use of any powers they had prior to their death. This ability can only be used once.

Alternatively, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Drug <user>". The potion you give him will decrease <user>'s priority by one. This cannot be stacked with your other ability.

You are holding the Shiny Sword, which was Gryffindor's sword. At night, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Protecting <user> for the night". You will protect <user> from all attempts on their life for the night. This stacks with your normal abilities. This item is only usable once.

You are allied with the Multiplex SuperCannons. You win if the Multiplex SuperCannons eliminate all unfriendly threats.

i used it the drink on polelover and used his tracking power on that guy and he used his power on upside so yeah im dead next night yeah ^_^

fuck there is still 3 left... anyway you should know by now that i wouldn't allow bad communication if i was mafia. what the fuck do you expect out of me? i've play like 20 mafias already, i'm smarter than that...
Eh, your experience isn't going to convince me not to lynch you. You claim priority raiser/lowerer which although it can be quite useful you were one of the last to claim. Something I wouldn't think an experienced player would do. The BG claimed fairly early and he's much more important, what did you have to hide?
You could post your role PM but personally I'm pretty sure you're mafia.

edit: also here is my role

Dear moocle,
You are Professor Snape.

-snip-

You were a teacher at the magical school of Hogwarts, but the annoying Harry Potter made you leave the school. With nothing to do anymore in life besides making potions, you joined the Multiplex SuperCannons.

During the night you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Drink Potion of <user>. <user> must be dead. You will dig up their corpse and extract their brain for use in a Polyjuice Potion. Upon drinking the potion, you will gain use of any powers they had prior to their death. This ability can only be used once.

Alternatively, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Drug <user>". The potion you give him will decrease <user>'s priority by one. This cannot be stacked with your other ability.

You are holding the Shiny Sword, which was Gryffindor's sword. At night, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Protecting <user> for the night". You will protect <user> from all attempts on their life for the night. This stacks with your normal abilities. This item is only usable once.

i used it the drink on polelover and used his tracking power on that guy and he used his power on upside so yeah im dead next night yeah ^_^

1. You didn't properly take the quote from a role PM as given from HFB/Eo

2. Polelover died on the second night 2, meaning you could only steal his ability on the third night 2, meaning you had could not have taken polelovers abilities and used them on upside.

3. Upside was kidnapped on the night polelover died making your story even more unbelievable

PEACE MACLE

Edit: Making sure that his original post is still here in case he edits his mistakes. Goodbye mafia macle

Attention!

DO NOT CLAIM TO ME, OTHERWISE I HAVE TO GO CHOPCHOP ON MRGUY888

This is my lynchvote, btw. Someone still visited me and had a convincing plead, even though I have asked him not to visit me earlier in the thread. Please, I want to sleep, I am tired at nights ;_;

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)