Tournament OU PLAYER RANKING TOURNAMENT [Preliminary Round]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
won vs redemption

also if u win a game to keep ur spot can you rechall the person ahead of u immediately? or should i still wait 24 hrs
If welli0u challenged and beat you you can play him now if you challenged him and lost wait 24 hours.

Ox the Fox

is a Tiering Contributorwon the 8th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Smogon Charity Bowl IV Winner
in as sub

also as a suggestion let 17-the last people fight anyone within that range, it's going to be near impossible to fight everyone just one rank above me

Last edited:
Lost to Zycross, gg.

By the way, is the ruling from the LC thread applied to here as well?

"I am currently 2nd. My good friend Starmaster is obviously first, while blarajan is third.
I chall Star., we schedule for two days from now. At the same time, blarajan challs me. Can I dodge the chall by beating Star first? Or am I forced to play blarajan first, then lose my opportunity to play vs Star if he wins (I know that's not gonna happen but please keep this possibility in mind for the sake of the scenario).

Same question if blarajan challs me first but I get the chance to play Star before the scheduled time."

You could technically dodge blarajan's challenge by defeating Star, yes. If you're able to defeat the person in front of you though, you are the superior player and shouldn't have to defend yourself against blarajan as well - at least, that's the basis behind this ranking system and the tournament. I'm also going to bank on the fact that those participating aren't going to try to beat the system to move up in the ranks. That'd just defeat the whole purpose of the tournament.

I found this to be an issue with the tour, as the person a step up from me is unable to play until very close to the deadline, meaning that I had to play the person that was underneath me (Zycross) instead of getting a chance to try and rise up in the rankings and dodge the challenge.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)