Other Metagames Teambuilding Shop

Why do I get the feeling that my core is a large part of the reason that the flow of teams stopped so suddenly?

Reactions: EV

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
The Eevee General

So I made your Aegis-Thund team because I'm working under Asterat for now. This team revolves around pressuring the foe with hard offense while having 3 mons taking hits well (ttar, aegis, skarm). Keldeo can pivot into important threats such as Ttar-Mega and Gyara-Mega. Garchomp checks Aegislash to a certain extent and checks Ttar-Mega if it's DD DV and Skarm or Keldeo is down. Defiant + SR + Aeigs ensures a very solid match up vs both offense and stall. Also Taunt DV Mega TTar with dual STAB is very threatening to stall and ensures it will be pressure stall throughout the match. I can't say this team is very unique however I can say that this will most likely end up as a successful team.
Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 188 Atk / 68 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Bolt Strike
- Superpower
- Knock Off
- Oblivion Wing

Aegislash @ Life Orb
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Atk / 168 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sacred Sword
- King's Shield
- Gear Grind

Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Taunt
- Dark Void
- Knock Off
- Diamond Storm

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Icy Wind

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 Spe
Bold Nature
- Roost
- King's Shield
- Counter
- Stealth Rock

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Blast

edit: Ellipse I'll do your core if Asterat assigns me to do so

Ellipse I give up
AWailOfATail

I wasn't exactly sure what to do here, but I put on a bunch of lower tier mons with good synergy and Heatran because it synergizes really well. This team uses a combination of Drapion and Druddigon to wallbreak, and Virizion is here as an unorthodox calm mind sweeper. People will probably be caught off guard by that, so they will give you a free turn as they switch out an SD check. The rest of the team is kind of a defensive core. You can can make Druddigon more defensive if you want to check Fire and Electric types better. Physcial Virizion will also abuse Justified, but I kind of felt like putting a special attacker on.
Gligar @ Eviolite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Roost

Jellicent @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 248 HP / 100 Def / 160 SpD
Calm Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Ball
- Trick
- Recover

Virizion @ Leftovers
EVs: 56 HP / 252 SpA / 200 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Focus Blast
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Rock]

Drapion @ Black Sludge
Ability: Sniper
EVs: 48 HP / 252 Atk / 208 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab
- Aqua Tail

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt

Druddigon @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Sucker Punch
- Fire Punch
- Gunk Shot

Sorry I dropped the ball on this for a bit, but it won't happen again. Keep the submissions coming!

Last edited:
Nice thread! It would be wise to analyze, discuss and share possible replays of a team before going off to build others. Moderate requests more and take ones with a cut-out core and action plan. That way, you can minimize processing requests and have more time for the said analysis, discussion etc.,

Then again, these are just my thoughts. I myself am not huge of teambuilding. I usually aim to build one team per tier (Mostly OMs), which can handle any type of other teams. When I do that, I stick to that team and don't bother to build another one. But what's the point of building a team if you're not going to discuss/see if it actually works?

aesf

Hi, I liked your concept so I got right on it. This team slightly altered what you wanted, but I figure you won't wind too much. I ended up using AV regen raikou and competitive mega gardevoir because gardevoir is ridiculously good under web with +2 SpA. Raikou is honestly a lot more stoppable. The team also features KeldSharp, both with adaptability. AV Raikou gives a quick Keldeo switch in and forms a good momentum gaining core with Landorus. Landorus has a cool set I invented- it used gravity to hit everything with sticky web. After that, it spams guts earthquake. When it's HP gets low, it can explode for massive damage. Facade could work, but it doesn't hit much. U-Turn allows fir pivoting, but Swords Dance could work there too.
Shuckle @ Mental Herb
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Sticky Web
- Encore
- Infestation

Gardevoir @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Competitive
EVs: 24 Def / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Taunt

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Pursuit

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Raikou @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 56 HP / 252 SpA / 200 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Extrasensory
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Guts
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Gravity
- U-turn
- Explosion

Arhops will do yours soon, a little rusty in bh and not very well versed in the new meta.
Tanner3393 Hi I like the idea but I'm not really sure why you're using Braviary, or why you're using two defiant mons at all. Give me a mon to use with Bisharp over Braviary and I'll finish it off. I could just do a Bisharp based team, but I want to base it more off of your input.
CrazyGuy108 Teambuilding in tier shift is a lot of fun and I'm happy to help you out but I don't think that SkarmBliss is very good in tier shift. There are lots of steel types that actually pass Skarmory's physical defense by a lot and are much less passive- better pokemon overall. Blissey is somewhat better but there are just better special walls out there. If you don't know what these are, check out the TS viability ranks. If you don't get back to me soon, I'm just going to go ahead with a similar but better core of Doublade and Aromatisse, or something of the sort.

In STABmons I like that Braviary can be a good shell-speed sweeper that can outspeed diggersby (80 vs 78 speed) and it hits close to as hard too. but if you were to use a different mon, Cloyster w/ a smash skill link set w/ water Shuriken?

Hi, I'm an AAA player who's been having a spot of trouble with teambuilding lately and would like a more experienced opinion. xD

upload_2014-9-14_13-30-55.png

It's unorthodox and definitely needs team support (which I can never seem to figure out properly, that's why I'm here), but what do you make of Prankster SubPunch Breloom and Gale Wings Tornadus?

Priority Substitute makes it a lot less likely that Breloom will get ruined before it can Sub up, so that's definitely a help. Spore is an awesome move with Prankster, and Focus Punch hits as hard as ever. And while Tornadus isn't a common Gale Wings user - or common in AAA at all, for that matter - it's distinct from other Gale Wings users because it has Hurricane to hit from the special side, and the Special Attack to use it. I'm just interested to see what you think since you did so many other neat teams~

Thanks in advance if you decide to do my request. :3

hi, i'm bad at BH but like BH, and you know how to make teams!

i want to use a core of Simple m-evo'ing Kangaskhan and Aerialate/Gale Wings Yvetal with Kanga being a set I've wanted to use for a long time but never knew how to teambuild for, and Yvetal's Dark STAB destroying the Ghosts like M-Gengar that Kanga really doesn't like.

Say, I know I would like a team for Tier Shift, but I am not good at teambuilding (mainly because the perfectionist in me wants to use the perfect amount of IVs/EVs on every Pokemon), and this here is a teambuilding shop. Get my point?

Yes, a Tier Shift sun team. The logic behind this is that rain, a very common play style in the meta, does not like the main STAB on their teams royally screwed with via the sun, while the grass types can royally screw over rain in general (except moves like Ice Beam...). This core seems lame... and probably is, but there is some method to the madness: Ninetales was chosen over Mega-Charizard-Y because it isn't quite as weak to rocks, which is always nice. It also allows me to run Mega-Charizard-X, who can be even scarier. Mega-Charizard-X is here as the main nuke, enough said. While Venusaur is outclassed by Mega-Venusaur, it has Chlorophyll, allowing it to fit in on sun better.

Obviously, this team has a large amount of flaws: Namely, Stealth Rock. Rocks in general hurt sun a lot, especially with Charizard being a main Pokemon on this team. This weakness can be patched up with Defog/Rapid Spin, though. The fire types will hate rain if sun isn't up, so you would have to make it so you can handle both a weather war AND most standard teams in general. Still, I think it has potential. Would someone please build this team?

Edit:
hi, i'm bad at BH but like BH, and you know how to make teams!

i want to use a core of Simple m-evo'ing Kangaskhan and Aerialate/Gale Wings Yvetal with Kanga being a set I've wanted to use for a long time but never knew how to teambuild for, and Yvetal's Dark STAB destroying the Ghosts like M-Gengar that Kanga really doesn't like.
I did my best to build you a team, jrm115. I can't say it is going to be the best team ever, but it should do:

The exact sort of team you wanted, except i sort of elaborated and in the end, I added on two main late-game cleaners: Kyurem-Black and Rayquaza. Mega Kangaskhan is there, with Shell Smash, because I didn't know which setup move you wanted it to use. You might notice that Mega-Tyranitar use an identical set to that of Yveltal; The only real difference is that Mega-Tyranitar 1) doesn't run STAB priority 2) can setup rocks. Mega-Tyranitar isn't exclusively on for Yveltal's role: it is simply a side role. Aegislash was added to counter imposter blobs transformed into Kyurem-Black or Rayquaza.

Now for the importable:
Kangaskhan-Mega (F) @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Simple
Adamant Nature
- ExtremeSpeed
- Shell Smash
- Earthquake
- Drain Punch

Yveltal @ Life Orb
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- U-turn
- Brave Bird

Tyranitar-Mega @ Leftovers
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- Diamond Storm

Kyurem-Black @ Never-Melt Ice
Ability: Refrigerate
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- ExtremeSpeed
- Sacred Fire
- U-turn

Rayquaza @ Sharp Beak
Ability: Aerilate
Lonely Nature
- Fake Out
- ExtremeSpeed
- Sacred Fire
- Boomburst

Aegislash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Spiky Shield
- Substitute
- Rapid Spin
- Heal Order

Last edited:

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok, So Teambuilder people! I thought I might go do some CAP but, I'm dying to The Lava lamp snail each time. So My question is, Could One of you guys do A Rain Team With Politoed, Arghonaut and Tomohawk?

And NOC, here's a Sun Team,

(Since I have No idea how to do those fancy things, here's the import below)
Ninetales @ Leftovers
Ability: Drought
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Solar Beam
- Fire Blast
- Protect

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake

Venusaur (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Attract
- Leech Seed
- Sludge Bomb
- SolarBeam

Victini @ Life Orb
Ability: Victory Star
Jolly Nature
- V-create
- Substitute
- Bolt Strike
- U-turn

Rotom-Heat @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Trick
- Overheat
- Thunderbolt
- Confuse Ray

Shiftry @ Life Orb
Lonely Nature
- Defog
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Storm
- Knock Off

Why Victini? V-create + Sun boost. Shiftry was fastest guy with defog + chlorophyll and Rotom-heat is just there to kill stealth rockers.

Ok, So Teambuilder people! I thought I might go do some CAP but, I'm dying to The Lava lamp snail each time. So My question is, Could One of you guys do A Rain Team With Politoed, Arghonaut and Tomohawk?

Ninetales @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Solar Beam
- Fire Blast
- Protect

Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake

Venusaur (F) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Attract
- Leech Seed
- Sludge Bomb
- SolarBeam

Victini @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- V-create
- Substitute
- Bolt Strike
- U-turn

Timid Nature
- Trick
- Overheat
- Thunderbolt
- Confuse Ray

Shiftry @ Life Orb
Lonely Nature
- Defog
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Storm
- Knock Off

Why Victini? V-create + Sun boost. Shiftry was fastest guy with defog + chlorophyll and Rotom-heat is just there to kill stealth rockers.
Thanks for the team! The team needs a bit of work (namely stuff like attract on Venusaur and volt switch instead of confuse ray on Rotom-Heat) but after the changes it'll be good to go!

Hi, I'm an AAA player who's been having a spot of trouble with teambuilding lately and would like a more experienced opinion. xD

View attachment 26389

It's unorthodox and definitely needs team support (which I can never seem to figure out properly, that's why I'm here), but what do you make of Prankster SubPunch Breloom and Gale Wings Tornadus?

Priority Substitute makes it a lot less likely that Breloom will get ruined before it can Sub up, so that's definitely a help. Spore is an awesome move with Prankster, and Focus Punch hits as hard as ever. And while Tornadus isn't a common Gale Wings user - or common in AAA at all, for that matter - it's distinct from other Gale Wings users because it has Hurricane to hit from the special side, and the Special Attack to use it. I'm just interested to see what you think since you did so many other neat teams~

Thanks in advance if you decide to do my request. :3
So I heard asterat dropped this shop, and well, following the trend, I thought I'd build your team for you (I tend to use more gimmicky pokemon that still get the job done, so bear with me):

I liked your core immediately. Two very powerful priority abusers, making it a pain to take down. Before I describe why I made the decisions, I'm going to say that HO doesn't work too well in AAA due to the presence of -ated extremespeed and Gale wings everywhere. So I decided to go with Balance.

First thing's first: AAA is pretty much all about beating other strategies, and Victini, Sun abusers, and Gale Wings were a huge threat to this core. So I added a Flash Fire Zapdos, arguably one of the best checks to sun and an excellent counter to Gale Wings.

That being said, you now have 3 mons weak to Ice, so refrigerate extremespeed pretty much murdered the team. A defensive threat handles most Ice type attacking threats (namely Mamoswine and Entei) so a bulky water type seemed good for the job. Intimidate Slowbro was added, being able to wall a myriad of threats as well as being able to deal good damage with its great coverage.

At this point, there were no switch-ins to Gengar, Thundurus, and nothing could even come close to touching mandibuzz. Bulletproof Mamoswine seemed pretty good, able to tank most of Gengar's attacks with ease as well as acting as a nice and powerful revenge killer.

Finally, there had to be: a Hazard remover, a Suicune Counter, a hazard setter, and a general back up bird spam counter. So a Water Absorb Skarmory was added, due to the fact that it can phaze water types, and defog on them.

All your mons are speed creeped and given odd HP for less damage from stealth rock (except for Breloom, because maybe that 1 extra HP will help your sub live). I tried to specially EV some of them, for example, Zapdos, who avoids 2HKO from Honchkrow's brave bird after rocks, and Slowbro, who avoids the 2HKO from Mamoswine's EQ (non adaptability) after rocks. I gave Breloom 1 HP iv and 0 EVs to essentially recover far more from leech seed, almost anything can really break his subs anyways (*Feel free to invest max HP if you don't like it*)

Team is extremely weak to Pixilate Hyper voice Togekiss, although that, thankfully, isn't too common. The best way to beat it is to either abuse mamoswine's Ice shard/icicle crash, Breloom's spore. There are a few more flaws which you will find, including a lack of hazards, but that's the best I was able to come up with, so...

Breloom @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
IVs: 1 HP
- Substitute
- Focus Punch
- Spore
- Leech Seed

Tornadus (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Gale Wings
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Grass Knot
- Taunt

Zapdos @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 200 Def / 40 SpD / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
- Heat Wave
- Volt Switch
- Roost
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Slowbro @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 60 Def / 4 SpA / 192 SpD / 4 Spe
Calm Nature
- Fire Blast
- Scald
- Slack Off
- Toxic

Mamoswine @ Choice Band
Ability: Bulletproof
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Superpower

Skarmory @ Shed Shell
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 248 HP / 228 Def / 32 Spe
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Whirlwind
- Roost
- Brave Bird

welp that was very long.

Last edited:
Well, I notice that you mentioned how HO doesn't do well in AAA due ExtremeSpeed and Gale Wings being all over the place. Last time I checked, ExtremeSpeed was neutered greatly when Protean was banned, meaning that you won't see ExtremeSpeed nearly as often as you used to. Also, Gale Wings, while a very good ability, is not really that common as it used to be, so HO is free to roam around, even though I dislike it a lot. :(e

This is the beginning of my Stabmons team:
Maggron (Aggron) @ Aggronite
Ability: Heavy Metal
Shiny: Yes
Adamant Nature
- Shift Gear
- Thunder Wave
- Diamond Storm
- Iron Head

Do a Barrel Roll! (Bibarel) @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Curse
- Quick Attack
- Aqua Jet
- Acupressure

, And I want your opinion on what pokemon synergies best with this, as these two are good enough for me (I prefer to go my own way team-wise, and usually will rather not have the best team ever (but not a shit team), than be unoriginal)

This is the beginning of my Stabmons team:
Adamant Nature
- Shift Gear
- Thunder Wave
- Diamond Storm
- Iron Head

Adamant Nature
- Curse
- Quick Attack
- Aqua Jet
- Acupressure

, And I want your opinion on what pokemon synergies best with this, as these two are good enough for me (I prefer to go my own way team-wise, and usually will rather not have the best team ever (but not a shit team), than be unoriginal)
To be honest, I don't see this team having a good chance in STABmons. This is coming from someone who built a successful STABmons stall team, so that is saying something. You don't run Mega-Aggron in STABmons: it isn't as bad as Smeargle, but this meta has stuff like Diggersby, Heatran, and Landorus-I.

I'm not saying that this will never go off the ground. I just said that this is going to have difficulty making an impact in STABmons. I'll see what I can do to build it.

Edit: What is with Heavy Metal instead of Sturdy? And Quick Attack over ExtremeSpeed? And Accupressure...and Curse.

Last edited:

Ninetales @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Solar Beam
- Fire Blast
- Protect

Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake

Venusaur (F) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Attract
- Leech Seed
- Sludge Bomb
- SolarBeam

Victini @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- V-create
- Substitute
- Bolt Strike
- U-turn

Timid Nature
- Trick
- Overheat
- Thunderbolt
- Confuse Ray

Shiftry @ Life Orb
Lonely Nature
- Defog
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Storm
- Knock Off

Okay, I just realized that you asked for a CAP team. If I remember correctly, there is a CAP thread with a teambuilding shop. I know about the thread, i just don't know about the shop. If there is one there, please submit it there?

Oh, and heads up, don't try to run run if you want to stop Mollusk: Dry Skin gives it even more longevity against rain. Use Earthquake. Goodbye Snail.
Edit: I had to fix a screw up on my end. I said thread instead of team on the first line. Derp.

To be honest, I don't see this team having a good chance in STABmons. This is coming from someone who built a successful STABmons stall team, so that is saying something. You don't run Mega-Aggron in STABmons: it isn't as bad as Smeargle, but this meta has stuff like Diggersby, Heatran, and Landorus-I.

I'm not saying that this will never go off the ground. I just said that this is going to have difficulty making an impact in STABmons. I'll see what I can do to build it.

Edit: What is with Heavy Metal instead of Sturdy? And Quick Attack over ExtremeSpeed? And Accupressure...and Curse.
1. Since I'm not using regular Aggrom, Idc about its ability
1.5. Mega Aggron is useful due to filter+ not getting hit that hard by SE attacks, of course the physical ones are no problem.
2. Forgot about espeed, but acupressure is to take advantage of simple, though in hindsight, I should (and is going to) replace curse with SD.

1. Since I'm not using regular Aggrom, Idc about its ability
1.5. Mega Aggron is useful due to filter+ not getting hit that hard by SE attacks, of course the physical ones are no problem.
2. Forgot about espeed, but acupressure is to take advantage of simple, though in hindsight, I should (and is going to) replace curse with SD.
1. The ability does matter. You don't want Aggron to die as soon as it switches in to an Earthquake.
1.5. Special attacks will destroy it. like Landorus-I Earth Power. Or Heatran's Lava Plume.
2. No, replace Curse AND Acupressure with Shell Smash. Also, now that I think about it, replace Aqua Jet with Water Shuriken. More power in the long run, plus it is more likely to critically hit. I recommend for that last slot to have Baton Pass. Not having to smash with Diggersby is nice in my opinion.

what is going on with this thread O.o

Anyways, shouldn't a new thread be posted for a shop like this? After all, it really has turned into a community response shop rather than what the OP says (a.k.a. asterat building the teams).

what is going on with this thread O.o

Anyways, shouldn't a new thread be posted for a shop like this? After all, it really has turned into a community response shop rather than what the OP says (a.k.a. asterat building the teams).
Yeah, I think that should be started. I realize that I sort of caused this, though to be honest, Asterat did say himself that other people could take over for him.
It would be nice to give him some competition for business to XD

Edit: On the topic of making a new thread for this, another option is available: Elect a new leader of this project. This way, no ugly confusion would be caused, people can go to this thread and get a team from it. If this was the option to go with, I think it should be w0rd, as he is the best teambuilder ever :D. No more bad teams from here. Ever. Get my point?

Last edited:
1. The ability does matter. You don't want Aggron to die as soon as it switches in to an Earthquake.
1.5. Special attacks will destroy it. like Landorus-I Earth Power. Or Heatran's Lava Plume.
2. No, replace Curse AND Acupressure with Shell Smash. Also, now that I think about it, replace Aqua Jet with Water Shuriken. More power in the long run, plus it is more likely to critically hit. I recommend for that last slot to have Baton Pass. Not having to smash with Diggersby is nice in my opinion.
1. Simple: I don't switch in (besides, I have to have actual hp to use twave, then shift gear up
1.5. Hey, Maggron has better special bulk than Aggron, and other than sturdy/rock head smash, what does Aggron have that Maggron does not?
2. NO. My Bibarel is not using SS, because Simple doubles the defense drops (and My moves are priority), but thanks for the Water Shuriken suggestion, as I will use that.

*edit: Here's the 5 current members (3 added):
Adamant Nature
- Shift Gear
- Thunder Wave
- Diamond Storm
- Iron Head

Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Water Shuriken
- Acupressure

Callum (Scrafty) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 192 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 60 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Flying Press
- Dark Void
- Dragon Dance
- Drain Punch

Bulkird (Tornadus-Therian) @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 124 Def / 124 SpD / 8 Spe
Quiet Nature
- Oblivion Wing
- Roost
- Toxic

- U-turn
El Ghosteo (Dusclops) @ Eviolite
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Trick-or-Treat
- Shadow Force
- Sucker Punch
- Toxic

1. Simple: I don't switch in (besides, I have to have actual hp to use twave, then shift gear up
1.5. Hey, Maggron has better special bulk than Aggron, and other than sturdy/rock head smash, what does Aggron have that Maggron does not?
2. NO. My Bibarel is not using SS, because Simple doubles the defense drops (and My moves are priority), but thanks for the Water Shuriken suggestion, as I will use that.
1. How do you get him in?
1.5. That is true, but it still dies to special attacks...
2. Umm... You still need speed boosts to outspeed Diggersby's priority. Just saying.
Also, if you are going with Mega-Aggron, I would recommend a wish passing fairy. Make sure it is pure fairy though. Also, Gear Grind may help in general. I would dump shift gear though, as Mega-Aggron is meant to wall, not set up and sweep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)