PU ORAS PU Cup - Round 3

TONE

I don't have to take this. I'm going for a walk.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
1610932277682.png

Approved by Specs
Welcome to the ORAS PU Cup!
Part of the 2022 PU Classic.
2022 PU Circuit Information
SM PU Resources, Sample Teams, and other information can be found here!

Tournament Rules:

Standard Rules and Clauses:
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same Pokedex number on his team.
  • Sleep Clause: You cannot inflict sleep upon more than one member of the opposing team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned.
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
Round 3:

Oathkeeper vs zben
zS
vs eifo
TJ vs LpZ
Taskr vs Banbadoro
LordST vs Sage
MZ vs PandaDoux
Drud vs (winner of lockjaw vs BulbaBrain)
ManOfMany vs (winner of Aliss vs Estarossa)
robjr vs Lily
yandaud vs DugZa
Xiri
vs Heracross2.0
Specs vs Danny

Deadline is Sunday February 20th 11:59pm GMT-5. Extension deadline is Wednesday February 16th 11:59pm GMT-5.

Last edited:
i'm gonna call for a tentative act now as its within 18 hours of the extension deadline.

basically what happens is I try to schedule but my opp only responds until saturday night (my sunday morning), giving me times of 11pm, 2am, 4am and 6am my time, but I miscalculate time and miss the scheduled 6am because I calculated 8am fsr.

With that being said, I think I'll ask for an extension now pls. For reference all info is on lockjaw's thread. Thx!

Update since then:
I asked if he was available to play on the same day i called for an extension, but did not see the message he sent half an hour later saying that he was available until about 2 hours later. I then promptly notified him that I called for an extension and asked when he would be available.
Unfortunately no response yet, and if the same times are given to me before tonight there's absolutely no way i'd be available to play anyways. again everything is on his thread. thx!

edit for shitty grammar

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)