Resource ORAS OU Simple Questions, Simple Answers (Read the OP First!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...I just bred a Torchic with 4 31 IVs (31 / 31 / x / x / 31 / 31), it's Jolly...and has Blaze. The Father had Speed Boost, how do I go about things to get the same results with a SB Torchic? Thanks!

So...I just bred a Torchic with 4 31 IVs (31 / 31 / x / x / 31 / 31), it's Jolly...and has Blaze. The Father had Speed Boost, how do I go about things to get the same results with a SB Torchic? Thanks!
Breed the father with a ditto. Can't pass down DW abilities through males otherwise, I think.

1. I ran into a Hawlucha that had rocky helmet and would increase it's own defense every turn. Can you guys give me tips on how to beat this?

2. I also ran into an Ice looking table that had an ability called weakness. I forgot what it did but my fire attacks did nothing against him! What was I facing and how could I have gone about defeating it? Thank you!

does cute charm work at the safari? need to find some female charmeleons and stuffs
and is it possible to get cute charm+synchronize? like one is knocked out then the next is alive so you get both?

Is it possible to watch vs.recordings you upload via 3ds on an internet browser? i want to show my friends who dont have 3ds.

am I going to get an answer of Regenerator Alomomola?

1. I ran into a Hawlucha that had rocky helmet and would increase it's own defense every turn. Can you guys give me tips on how to beat this?

2. I also ran into an Ice looking table that had an ability called weakness. I forgot what it did but my fire attacks did nothing against him! What was I facing and how could I have gone about defeating it? Thank you!
for the first one, just hit him with an special ice, electric, or psychic attack nd it will go down. As for the second... that pokemon doesn't get that ability... not according to serebii.

What items (if any) give defensive boosts besides Eviolite and Assault Vest?
Only 2 others, but they are pokemon specific. Deep Sea Scale for Clampearl, and Metal Powder for ditto.

BurningMan

fueled by beer
gensect should not be OU was banned for a reason and on gen 6 there are no proper counters
Once the suspect testing for OU starts and genesect is obtainable in standart OU i am pretty sure Genesect will be discussed to be suspected, but until then nothing is going to happen on the OU Pokebank banlist since its not an official tier.

If a Politoed uses Perish Song on your Scolipede, and if you use Batton Pass to switch on Mr.Mime with Soundproof...
What happens? It stops the Perish Song or you're fucked?

Last edited:
if Pawniard A (with sucker punch) bred with pawniard B (w/o sucker punch) = is it possible to have a pawniard still with a sucker punch?

With the release of X/Y OU Banlists (especially, for this question, pokebank ban lists) I noticed that Soul Dew wasn't a banned item. Is this just an oversight, or are soul dew Latios and Latias now legal in Pokebank OU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)