Resource ORAS OU Simple Questions, Simple Answers (Read the OP First!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know where the wifi room even is? In the overworld? Everybody else seems to know and I feel like it should be immediately obvious but I can't find it.
To my knowledge, there isn't one.

You now access Wifi and trading through the Player Search System. Press L or R until it pops up on your lower screen. The Wifi Logo in the upper right can then be pressed to link you into the internet, where thousands of trainers will then appear in the "Passerby" list for you to interact with. Friends are people you have Friended who are online, and Acquaintances are those you have traded or battled with in the past, but not friended.

Whats the best way of getting rapid spin on tentacool in xy? Doesn't seem to be a kabuto in the game just yet,,, : /

Quick question. I still don't have this game but in wifi battles is there an option to battle in different looking arenas? or is it always the same blue one? if thats the only option then thats pretty dissapointing.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
There are a couple that have been confirmed, namely Butterfree and Alakazam.

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Who is the supposed man in the post game of X and Y that tells you hints of Pokemon that are supposedly able to Mega evolve? I keep hearing about him but I can't seem to find him.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
How do the power items and pokerus work with super training (and punching bags)? Like If I do level 3 attack training with power band will I get 28 EV's?

Is there a way to instantly grow berries through time skipping methods? I need EV berries, and they take forever to grow.

Who is the supposed man in the post game of X and Y that tells you hints of Pokemon that are supposedly able to Mega evolve? I keep hearing about him but I can't seem to find him.
If you're talkin about unlocking the 8-9 pm megastones, do one battle in the Battle Maison, then go north to the fountain and talk to your rival. He'll fight you and tell you Sycamore is looking for you in Anistar eventually. Go to the giant crystal, talk to him, and they're all unlocked.

http://www.lazygamer.net/general-news/pokmon-x-and-y-mega-evolution-stone-guide/

There's a list of most/all the pokemon and their stone locations.

Ok, so I'm going through some of the new stuff to find good pairs/cores. I was taking a look at Gourdeist and Trevenant, whom of which intrigue me, and I couldn't really come up with any partners. Obviously I would use them as defensive spinblockers. So anyways, what would go well with them?

I got in no problem. I think you just have to wear clothes from the boutique in Lumiose City.
You need the four roller skate tricks from Lumiose City in order to see the boss. He gives you a fifth trick and you get TM95 Snarl.

Anyone have any luck FINDING Rotom here? I've been at it for an hour. Is there any way to make the trash bins shake?

You need the four roller skate tricks from Lumiose City in order to see the boss. He gives you a fifth trick and you get TM95 Snarl.

Anyone have any luck FINDING Rotom here? I've been at it for an hour. Is there any way to make the trash bins shake?
I found him in the like 5th shaking bin I checked. I have a box of them if you want one, send me a message.

Oh so that's how you get in? I honestly thought it was just the clothes I was wearing. And there's no particular way to make the trash cans shake, just run around until it happens. Apparently you can get multiple Rotoms this way, but I've only found one so far.

Oh so that's how you get in? I honestly thought it was just the clothes I was wearing. And there's no particular way to make the trash cans shake, just run around until it happens. Apparently you can get multiple Rotoms this way, but I've only found one so far.
Oh ok, I've been leaving and re-entering so I wasn't sure. Do they show up if I have a repel on?

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does Protean change the Pokémon's type before or after damage calculation? If before, do you get STAB from the move you selected?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)