Ooka's Web Design

Hey there, I'm a web designer (If you couldn't tell xD). I was recently (A year ago or something) working on a design for Smogon, but due to one reason or another (Mostly it being a free project and me having higher priority paid projects on my plate) the project was dropped. But yeah, here is some stuff I've done in the past, along with a project I'm currently working on now.

(Best to right click these > open link in new window)

pokemon-online.png
So I greatly enjoy doing Pokemon site designs because it combines the two things I love (The web and Pokemon) and just makes for an all-around fun design. So here I wanted to focus on a rebranding before anything, just give them something they could easily be identified with. Of course with a pretty generic name like Pokemon Online that can be hard to do, so I opted to target a sort of global image (Thus the earth). Also the color blue (Or in this case sort of teal) is a color I've always identified them with, most likely due to their use of Dratini which also makes and appearance. So I started building around their brand, bringing the main focus into advertising the product that their site is centered on. Please don't challenge the information used in the mockup, it's taken directly from their site.

ibuQpzYvZGtPOn.png
This one was a forum design I did for them on their previous software, vBulletin (Well currently still their software, but not for long). It was just an attempt at modernizing, as their previous design was becoming quite dated and was incompatible with new versions of the software.

iZusX1kK2Nhvq.png
Mainly just put this in here because I liked the outcome. I wanted to go modern with gloss and gradients, which are increasingly less popular. It's a dark, gaming oriented theme for the forum software MyBB. Just a fun project is all.

iUO9xjeCdSnH.png
Just a fun little register page I did. I thought it was nice anyway. xD

iuUbu0V7saH5Z.png
Custom design for a request that came in a while back. Just another general design.

Attachments

Thanks a lot hyde. ^.^ I like the design side a lot, but my preference is in front-end development really.

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
These are GORG. Keep up the good work. I want to see your name its credits kid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)