Tournament OMPL Week One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I was a little late, but I contacted N64lord, I see him a lot in the room so I should be able to arrange a match easily

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
went out like a buster
lost to jeran in a bo3 (for shits and giggles, I already lost since the first game):
6-0 and 5-0

if there's anything I've learned about trash talk though it's that...

WHEN IT FAILS TALK MORE TRASH YEAAA SHOTS FIRED PEW PEW

UR ALL BAD AT POKEMON SINGLE PLAYER SPEEDRUNNING I BET I COULD HAVE BEAT HIM IN SINGLE PLAYER MONZ!!!111

in all reality sorry to my Tanned team and the 209 fam but lets just hope this is a start of a 4-1 (that (really 2-2 but DQs are a thing)3-2 record I got last OMPL was garbage)

just posting like a buster before you guys call me out on being one, just gotta get ready for next week tbh

e: busterino posts will soon be replaced with more trash talkerino, pls w8

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
Week 1: Lost vs Zewwok
Week 2: Did not play game
Week 3: Won vs Enoch
Week 4: Lost vs Kumiromi
Week 5: Lost vs Adrian Marin

Not sure how you're getting 3-2 Monte, because that is clearly 1-3
my B I was thinking of another record, prob meant 1-3, as 1-3 is actually a terrible record

either way if lance takes the game like I predicted or doesn't get it done in time all my predicts come true p much (I never said I would exactly win vs jeran, just be subbed in, the 6-0 thing was satire)

also predicting the STRONG SHADOW BALL SPECS VICTINI usage in the future of OMPL weeks from my boy superlaserchickon (aesf )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)