OMPL Roster and Trade Thread

what the fuck kind of mascots are these

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The Bedroom Blisseys, managed by The Immortal and Birkal: Lcass4919 / Anttya / Robert Alfons / motherlove / highlighter / aesf / TheCommadore / Knight of Cydonia / Freeroamer / QueenOfLuvdiscs
The Double Snubbulls, managed by Arcticblast and Pikachuun: Ellipse / I wuv you / omnisc / The Reptile / n64lord / ready2go202 / macle / Kingslayer2779
The King Kois, managed by Eevee General: Kl4ng / DarkeKnight / E4 Flint / insanelegend / Transcendent God Champion / grurk / Anty
The Luxurious Lopunnies, managed by unfixable: Mambo / Raseri / Mamp / Peef Rimgar / Pagoose / Imanalt / Gyarad0s / innovamania / Tricking / Jack Dalton
The Tanned Charizards, managed by Nani Man: Deathly ♛The King / Zewwok / Arifeen / -Clone- / Dream Eater Gengar / Dr Ciel / TTer / Monte Cristo
The Zygomorphic Zygardes, managed by Piccolo Daimao and Uselesscrab: Heisenerg / jeran / Adrian Marin / Kit Kasai / Articuno I / Final Demolition / Illusio / FishInABox

log of order of purchases, teams sold to, and amount spent on each player: http://pastebin.com/EQa1T7Lm

Use this thread for any potential trades. One manager from each team involved with each trade must post here to confirm the trade before it is official. As soon as a manager from both teams post, the trade is done, and the new players can be substituted, submitted for the following week's lineup, and traded to another team immediately.

The team lineups for each week will be as follows:

Week One
The Bedroom Blisseys vs. The Double Snubbulls
The King Kois vs. The Luxurious Lopunnies
The Tanned Charizards vs. The Zygomorphic Zygardes

Week Two
The Bedroom Blisseys vs. The King Kois
The Double Snubbulls vs. The Tanned Charizards
The Luxurious Lopunnies vs. The Zygomorphic Zygardes

Week Three
The Bedroom Blisseys vs. The Luxurious Lopunnies
The Double Snubbulls vs. The Zygomorphic Zygardes
The King Kois vs. The Tanned Charizards

Week Four
The Bedroom Blisseys vs. The Tanned Charizards
The Double Snubbulls vs. The Luxurious Lopunnies
The King Kois vs. The Zygomorphic Zygardes

Week Five
The Bedroom Blisseys vs. The Zygomorphic Zygardes
The Double Snubbles vs. The King Kois
The Tanned Charizards vs. The Luxurious Lopunnies

Managers, get me your week one lineups as soon as possible so we can get week one posted. After week one, if you miss a lineup submission before the week is posted, I will be reusing your previous week's lineup. Even if you're using your previous week's lineup, please PM me it anyways so that I don't have to wait for you.

Finally, do not post in this thread unless you are a manager. If you do, it will be deleted and probably infracted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)