OM Mentoring Program

Name: tmacbalanced
Tier you wish to learn: PU or Monotype
Timezone: 12:03 Eastern
A sentence or two about yourself: I do terribly at switching and teambuilding. I love eating seafood & I can't smell(what a nice combo).

rubsomebacononit

I was cringe and annoying when I was on smogon RIP
is a Contributor Alumnus
Name: Rubsomebacononit
Tier you wish to learn: PU or STABmons
Timezone: +8
A sentence or two about yourself: I am rubsomebacononit. I play a little monotype, although I'm not really a OM person. I also won OM Trivia Mark III.

Name: Fisherman Walter
Tier you wish to learn: BH or AAA
Timezone: GMT (-7)
A sentence or two about yourself: I used to be pretty into BH prior to the ev cap, but only recently have gotten back into it. Any meta that limits Adrian stall is something id like to lean about.

Rapture

I got so much time today
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Username: Shadowtags
Tier you wish to learn: Monotype
Timezone: PST
A sentence or two about yourself: Got through the tutoring for Oras OU, so figured id try and pick up monotype on the side.

And here are our matches

Mentors, please contact your mentee ^_^. If you got skipped this round, you will receive priority next round! I don't believe too many people got skipped :p.

Last edited by a moderator:

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Smh my tutor hasn't been on for a while and hasn't contacted me yet
It might be good if you try to contact your tutor as well.. You're the one wanting help after all, so you might wanna shot it.

If your tutor stays inactive, you can tell that in the review and probably won't be chosen again.

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
It might be good if you try to contact your tutor as well.. You're the one wanting help after all, so you might wanna shot it.

If your tutor stays inactive, you can tell that in the review and probably won't be chosen again.
Okay, thanks

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
My tutor and I are really struggling to get anything done, primarily due to the fact we're 7 hours apart :[

Tbh, I didn't know who my mentee was for a minute until just last night. I hate it at times when you're watching a thread and don't receive any alerts soon afterwords. So I did become a little shy considering of the fact that I might be a horrible teacher, but I'm going to be training my mentee and teaching him as much as I can with the knowledge I have starting today!

Smogon please fix these watching threads part thank you. v_v

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Threads will only notify you of updates if you've read all the way to the last post, I only found this out a couple of weeks ago myself aha

My mentee has been inactive for long. He did mention that he was going to be, but that's really not helping to be honest. I mean, we haven't even finished teambuilding.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)