OM CCaT (STAB-Mons) (Phase 3: Nominate for Pokemon 6)

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
lol Dark Mage Ewan shell smash espeon or meloetta.
or just use BD talonflame or something. a mixed smash sweeper would be great for this team...may nominate something later but fuck mobile.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It's Set-Up Talonflame with an overwhelming 2 Votes!
You can nominate for the last Pokemon, OP updated with the team :]

I will nominate this Pokemon:-

Cacturne @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 S.Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
Modest Nature
- Night Daze
- Petal Dance
- Focus Blast
- Switcheroo

I noticed that this team has nothing to resist water, so why not try the Pokemon thats immune to it? I scarfed this thing because of its horrible base speed because that will help it outspeed most Pokemon. Then it has awesome coverage to deal with other types.

EDIT: Removed destiny bond and added Switcheroo to stop Pokemon which like to set up or stall

Last edited:
I will nominate this Pokemon:-

Cacturne @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 S.Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
Modest Nature
- Night Daze
- Petal Dance
- Focus Blast
- Destiny Bond

I noticed that this team has nothing to resist water, so why not try the Pokemon thats immune to it? I scarfed this thing because of its horrible base speed because that will help it outspeed most Pokemon. Then it has awesome coverage to deal with other types, and I gave it destiny bond just as a last resort move.
Move the 4 HP EVs so it has an odd amount of HP. Destiny Bond is not a good idea on a scarfer. It is still easily outsped by a lot of common Pokémon, only has 313.5 effective speed even with the scarf while base 100 gets to 338.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)