Announcement Oh no please god tell me we're dreaming

keys

It's Prime Time
is a Forum Moderatoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus

After more than 6 years, I have ultimately decided to step down as Ubers forum moderator. I just do not have the ample amounts of time I once did and frankly I'm also not as invested as I once was, so it just feels like the right time for me to make this decision. Shortly after I first came on as moderator, both inactive Tier Leaders (Fireburn and Hack) quit and the forum was left to be run entirely by the 1 Tier Leader (Nayrz) and the 1 Moderator (myself). We now have 2 extremely active Tier Leaders and 4 other new Moderators so the tier and this forum will be in good hands and I can finally feel comfortable taking my exit, knowing Ubers will be in a good place moving forwards. I will be staying on as PS! Room Owner since I still enjoy that part of things and I feel like I can commit to being active enough on there.

Thank you to everyone who has made my experience on here a positive one and I definitely would not have stuck around nearly as much as I did without some of the lovely people I met in this community. I will not be doing any individual shoutouts but you are all appreciated and cherished.

- klefkwi / dream / keys / whatever the fuck else people call me​

Lacus Clyne

Given-Taken
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
I met this guy when he was still new to Smogon and trying to figure Pokémon out. That he would turn out to be one of my closest friends on this website is still something I hold dearly everyday. Although he did get quite rude over the years... especially in DMS! You were always there for me whenever I needed you and kept up with my shit when I lost my mind over Pokémon or other stuff. From you getting your ass whooped by yours truly to eventually being able to become one of the better ORAS Ubers players is such a funny thing to see. If necessary I would still whoop your ass with ease but lets just leave it at that. Truly happy to see what you have achieved throughout the years my friend. Nowadays this guy is only talking about FIFA and has still to realize that I don't understand a single thing. We will stay in touch!

Good luck in your future endeavors outside of smogon dream, it's been fun interacting with you over the years [back when I was still active myself anyway...], you were apart of a very stable leadership team for ubers for a long time and the community is definitely stronger because of you and others, so thanks!

I dropped competitive Ubers since that time, but I have been playing ORAS and ADV constantly, be part of Staff takes a lot of time and a big amount of efforts, grats for all ur contributions man and hope everything goes excellent for u brother, well done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)