Offensive Team feat. Lucario

Lucario @ Lucarionite
Jolly Nature
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 SpD
Extreme Speed | Close Combat | Bullet Punch | Swords Dance

My mid to late game sweeper as you can see from the set. He's my mega evolution I decided to choose to use too.
He gives me good priority, coverage, and can end games pretty quick if Talonflame/Conkeldurr can weaken or remove my primary threats and walls.
Jolly nature to give him the ability to outspeed base 110 pokemon without boost.
The moveset is pretty standard but I am open up to moveset changes, everything else is pretty much set in stone.

Rotom-Wash @ Chesto Berry
Bold Nature
Ability: Levitate
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Hydro Pump | Volt Switch | Will-O-Wisp | Rest

Rotom, pretty self-explantory he is an absolute beast this new generation of pokemon competitive battling!
He burns walls, pokemon who try to setup, and can take a hit as well.
This is where Rest comes in and why I chose Chesto Berry. It gives this offensive team the ability to wall and grind out games to futher grant me success in winning.
Hydro Pump and Volt Switch gives me good coverage while also giving me the ability to switch into either Lucario, Landorus-T, or Talonflame!
I pretty much have him here to remove my ground weakness ontop of giving me good synergy all around in my team.

Landorus-T @ Leftovers
Jolly Nature
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 248 HP / 172 Def / 88 Spe
Earthquake | Stone Edge | U-turn | Stealth Rock

Landorus-T was chosen to give me that Volt Switch core I desire with Rotom-Wash anytime I use him. He's also got a lot of synergy with Lucario.
He forces a lot of switches so when I setup Stealth Rocks it can wittle down the opponent and threats I need out of the way to late game sweep.
Earthquake gives me excellent coverage as does Stone Edge (Opted for this over HP - Ice because I find HP has been rather lackluster).
U-turn to scout enemy teams and hit certain pokemon relatively decent. Solid move and I find it to be a staple in this specific setup.

Conkeldurr @ Assault Vest
Adamant Nature
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk / 238 Def / 20 Spd
Mach Punch | Ice Punch | Drain Punch | Knock Off

Conkeldurr is my wall breaker, my counter to any Lucario-counter I need removed pronto. He is also my leading pokemon of the team.
Assault Vest was chosen to make him take more hits a little better as a lead for this team.
Knock Off to remove opposing assault vests, choice items, etc. Solid attack especially beneficial against walls.
Coverage in Ice Punch and Mach Punch as well as Drain Punch, pretty much standard Conkeldurr.

Latias @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
Ability: Levitate
252 SpAtk / 252 Spd / 4 SpD
Surf | Draco Meteor | Healing Wish | Defog

This is the first time I have used Latias as a defog set, so the moveset may need some tweaking?
I just ended up choosing Surf and Drago Meteor for coverage and Healing Wish to beef up Talonflame if he gets hit hard by Stealth Rocks.
Healing Wish also is good to just give other teammates survivability..something offensive teams need.
Defog because weather conditions are annoying as ever (Looking at you Stealth Rock/Spikes!!)
I could probably use some help most here in this set honestly.

Talonflame @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 252 Atk / 164 Spd / 92 HP
Brave Bird | Flare Blitz | U-turn | Sleep Talk

Chose Talonflame because it covers some weaknesses I saw starting to form in my team and its synergy with Lucario and Latias was too good.
Brave bird is some amazing STAB and base 120 power is too strong. Can really revenge kill a lot of stuff!
Flare Blitz falls under the same catergory as brave bird, solid STAB move and coverage.
U-turn is nice if I switch in and they switch out I will just U-turn out of there and get a nice boosted hit from choice band.
Sleep talk was the move I chose as my final move because he can then eat sleep status and sleep talk my opponents to death.
Pretty standard set again aside from maybe sleep talk but I still see it used. Chosen for its synergy with the overall team as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)