Nuns' Trade Thread 2.0 (now open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats fine with me!
Sweet :) I'll clone it shortly, let me know when you can trade!

um im new here but going through threads just to see if i can just get a buneary with limber i can offer a buneary in a love ball +eggmoves if u want
Uhhhh... I don't offer Buneary in my thread. Instead of just 'going through threads' and posting without actually looking, how about having a look in future to find someone that has what you want?

Hi im REALLY interested in the shiny espeon, shiny gallade and spikes bullet proof chespin. id be willing to trade 5 iv mons in return that are lv 50-100 and battle ready. reply as soon as possible

This:

#293 Whismur
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/0
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Rattled
Moves: Extrasensory - Hammer Arm - Disarming Voice - Circle Throw

For this?:

#453 Croagunk
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Dry Skin
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Bullet Punch / Drain Punch / Fake Out / Quick Guard

Cmt for this :)

#151 Mew
OT:
FAL2010
ID No: 10160
Nature: Bold
Ability: Synchronize
IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: Pound / Heal Bell / Stealth Rock / Defog
Battle Ready: No, UT event level 5
Region: Johto

Redistribution rights and thanks to trikx_insane.

Sweet :) I'll clone it shortly, let me know when you can trade!

Uhhhh... I don't offer Buneary in my thread. Instead of just 'going through threads' and posting without actually looking, how about having a look in future to find someone that has what you want?
I can trade right now if you happen to be on. Otherwise I'll try to catch you on later!

Hi im REALLY interested in the shiny espeon, shiny gallade and spikes bullet proof chespin. id be willing to trade 5 iv mons in return that are lv 50-100 and battle ready. reply as soon as possible
Hi, would you be able to PM me some offers please? Thanks!

This:

#293 Whismur
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/0
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Rattled
Moves: Extrasensory - Hammer Arm - Disarming Voice - Circle Throw

For this?:

#453 Croagunk
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Dry Skin
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Bullet Punch / Drain Punch / Fake Out / Quick Guard
Yeah sounds good to me! I will breed it shortly.

Cmt for this :)

#151 Mew
OT:
FAL2010
ID No: 10160
Nature: Bold
Ability: Synchronize
IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: Pound / Heal Bell / Stealth Rock / Defog
Battle Ready: No, UT event level 5
Region: Johto

Redistribution rights and thanks to trikx_insane.
Hello, fellow United fan! ^_^ Hanging for the new season to start, only 1 more week...

I would love Gonzo's Defog Latios if that's ok?

I can trade right now if you happen to be on. Otherwise I'll try to catch you on later!
I will be around for the next few hours. Are you still available? If so just hit me up, I'm yet to do the clone but that won't take long. Ta :)

Hi, would you be able to PM me some offers please? Thanks!

Yeah sounds good to me! I will breed it shortly.

Hello, fellow United fan! ^_^ Hanging for the new season to start, only 1 more week...

I would love Gonzo's Defog Latios if that's ok?

I will be around for the next few hours. Are you still available? If so just hit me up, I'm yet to do the clone but that won't take long. Ta :)
I can trade now! Just let me know when you're ready :)

Hi there,

Sorry I've been absent for a while. I'm happy to trade the tyrogue for the mew if possible. I've never really used a trade forum before, so if you don't mind could you explain how it works. I presume that we would have to both be online at the same time. I'm currently in the UK, and will be for the foreseeable future. It would be greatly to my advantage if the trade could be timed between 7:00am and 8:30pm, on a weekend if possible, though there may be a chance for me to stay up later or get up earlier (the latter is more likely) if this cannot be arranged.

Thank-you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)