Non Uber Uber Team (Yes I'm Crazy)

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Yes, an Uber team without Ubers. I am crazy and maby should of waited 1 1/2 months but I was bored...

Read First
I know I wasn't the first to have this idea because of how crazy/bold it is, but I know this team could 6-0 an Uber noob. (then again almost any team could) Also, this team may be bad because its my first team blueprint and sort of gimmicky. Also, I listed the Pokemon in the order I decided them in.

So here's my team

I know it looks like just another OU team with a Quagsire for some reason...

Blissey

Blissey @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Def/172 SpD /84 SpA
Nature: Calm
- Ice Beam
- Thunder
- Softboiled
- Calm Mind

Yes, Blissey... The annoying wall was the first pokemon to get on this team. Natural Cure makes it a Status Absorber(ish) and Calm Mind makes it an OK(ish at the least) Special Attacker Ice Beam is for Dragons and Thunder for Kyogre. It's hit and run... I mean stall... :D

The Rapid Spinner

Forretress @ Lum Berry
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Hp/244 SpD/12 Def
Nature: Careful
- Spikes
- Explosion
- Payback
- Rapid Spin

Who didn't see this guy coming? He's the only Rapid Spinner. I also gave him a Lum Berry instead of Leftovers for Being a better Status Absorber than Blissey You may be wondering why there's no Toxic Spikes. The first reason is When Forretress is done he (and the opposing Pokemon) can go out with a bang The other reason is...

Free Turns

Quagsire @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 Hp/252 SpD/4 Def
- Toxic
- Yawn
- Encore
- Recover

...this guy. Poison makes Yawn Useless and this Epic NU Staller can almost ever get 2HKOed. So It can counter Kyogre long as it doesn't have Calm Mind. There really isn't much else to say other than Quagsire is also good for set up for...

Physical Attacker

Weavile @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spe/4 SpD
Nature: Jolly
- Ice Shard
- Pursuit
- Low Kick
- Sword Dance

...The Physical Attacker. Ice Shard strikes first but it's only Power 40. Thats why I have Sword Dance. Pursuit hits fleeing pokemon but if the don't flee it's only Power 40. That's why I have Sword Dance. Low Kick is for Steel and Dark Types. Against Darkrai it's only Power 60 so I have... You get the point...

The Lead

Infernape @ Focus Sash
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 Atk/212 Spd/44 SpA
Nature: Naive/Hasty
- Close Combat
- Fire Blast
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

It's the best lead I could get for a non-Uber. The main reason I picked him is he's good against most leads. He's faster than Non-Choice Scarf Kyogye and can 2HKO him with Close Combat while Infernape can still OKHO most of the Pokemon that he needs to with Fire Blast. Also, U-turn allows him to return later to destroy any Steel types.

A Steel Type

Scizor @ Leftovers
Ability: Technician
EVs: 244 Hp/168 SpD/76 Def/20 Atk
- Bullet Punch
- Brick Break
- U-turn
- Roost

I just needed a bulky steel type and Scissor is very good for the job. As an added bonus Scizor is also a good in offense. I didn't make this moveset but it's simple. Bullet Punch is for Revenge Killing, Brick Break can kill Steels and break screens, U-turn is for Scouting, and Roost is for healing

So what do you think of this team?

I think there are better ways to run with this sort of OU-in-ubers theme, and to be honest I find it unlikely this is a reasonably competitive team in ubers. I don't really just want to completely restructure the team though, since that is not the point of rating teams.

I do want to point out though, your Scizor spread seems entirely arbitrary, particularly the defensive EVs with a Defense/Special Defense-reducing nature on an unspecified type- I can't imagine what exactly the spread is supposed to accomplish. If you use something like 244 HP/20 Attack/84 Special Defense/64 Speed with Careful, every single useful stat (i.e. not Special Attack) for that set is the same as or better than the stats you get for Hasty with your spread, and you have 96 EVs left over to add wherever, i.e. it's strictly better. However, given that your EV distribution has no purpose that I can discern, you may want to consider something like the spread from the analysis, 200 HP/56 Attack/252 Special Defense.

CTNC

defensive EVs with a Defense/Special Defense-reducing nature on an unspecified type- I can't imagine what exactly the spread is supposed to accomplish.
Thanks for pointing out that typo. Also, your right about this team not being the best. I'll give this another try in 1 1/2 months anyway could you point out some problems on this team? I believe that's part of reviewing a team... (Don't say no ubers or It would be better for OU battling because I could guess that.)

Added Note: I have to go but I'll be back

CTNC

Please lengthen your descriptions for Quagsire, Infernape, Scizor, and Blissey. They're currently rather short and in violation of RMT rule #3. If you fail to do this within 24 hours of this post, I'll have to lock your thread.
*Face Palm* Frankly I just skimmed the rules because there the same for most message boards. I'll go read them now. Also, I updaded the descriptions so they're longer.

I finished reading the rules and I really should of read them frankly after reading the rules I feel that it may be better if this thread was deleted. Sorry to waste your time... now I will go bang my head on the nearest wall... Have a good day.

Ok whilst Quagsire is a setup pokemon as you have explained would it not be better to use a defensive swampert with toxic and roar just for its Ou status increased stats and its ability to kill ubers pokemon?

CTNC

Ok whilst Quagsire is a setup pokemon as you have explained would it not be better to use a defensive swampert with toxic and roar just for its Ou status increased stats and its ability to kill ubers pokemon?
Swampert can be hit by Kyogre's Surfs and KOed. Also Swampert doesn't have Recover... FIY Some Pokemon are good in NU and Ubers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)