New Name and Profile Change Requests (Yet Again) [READ THE OP]

cessation

तत् त्वम् असि
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Greetings. I would like to request a name change to "cessation". The last name change that I had was more than a year ago now.
Since last year, I've been trying to understand things a bit more deeply and since then "cessation" has been a name that I associate myself with the most. The last username change that I requested was demonstrably a gauche attempt from me to just have a name change to a username that was not known to others. I'm not very sure if I'm eligible for a second name change, but I'd appreciate it a lot if I'm granted one this time.
Also, the requested username hasn't been taken by anyone on smogon so far from what I can see and I use the same username on discord and the username "cessation path" on PS since October last year, for what it's worth.

did--mari

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm requesting a name change from HoopsspooH to just Hoops

I don't know if this qualifies as a name change or if spooH just counts as excess (as it's just Hoops spelled backwards), but either way I would like it removed if possible. Hoops isn't used by anyone else and it's what I go by online, so I'd like to be able to use it here for easier identification.

it would qualify, plus this is taken: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/hoops.603352/

Bella

Tears over Beers
is an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Requesting a namechange from uhBella to Bella.
The Bella account fits inactivity requirements and does not seem to be logging back on anytime soon. I recently got badged, and i understand i have another recentish namechange (itsallyellow to uhBella), but i think removing the uh should be fine? People just know me more as just Bella, and i want that to show with a namechange just to Bella and removing the uh which i always thought was kinda dumb. I understand the name has high value however.

oki--mari

Requesting change from lemingue to Bakugames

Bakugames is my name for most non-work accounts i have (other than discord but lemmy is already taken as a name here lol), so id like for it to match. Lemingue is an old work name and I'd rather not have something so serious (even if outdated) so it feels weird lol. Bakugames is not a taken name I'm pretty sure

oki--mari

Hello I would like to namechange from Justdelemon to delemon

I use delemon on ps, and discord so most people know me by that. The name delemon is already taken but sometimes people end up tagging them rather than me. The original delemon account is a spam account with 0 messages banned for having a scam link on their profile. They have not been seen since being registered back in 2019 meaning I can take the account.

ye--mari

Requesting change to cynda_q
I haven't used this username for almost a decade when I was a preteen and would rather not be reminded of it when I log in here.
edit: also have some privacy concerns with this name since it's connected to some things i would rather people not find out, if it's possible to not get the custom title because of this and me having 0 posts it'd be appreciated

Also requesting birthday to be changed to june 12, 2001

ye sure--mari

Ina fable

Ando bien Inflamable
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributor
Request name change to Ina fable,i do own the ps account as well.

oki--mari

Wolf

formerly Bloody alfa
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
Requesting to change my name to "Wolf", an alt that has been not used since 2007.
Got the confirmation from Lumari and they've received all the details thru pm.

Thank you

did--mari

Nikebeamz

formerly ImDoneThrowing
Using 100th post to req name change from ImDoneThrowing to Nikebeamz (my discord name and the name I have been using in pretty much every game except this one)
Edit: I have now been informed that this post doesnt count as the 100th my fault crewmate

oh no (done)--mari

Leni

formerly tlenit
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
RUPL Champion
Requesting name change from tlenit to Leni. Well known as Leni and prefer to drop t's out of my smogon name, thank you. Not sure if you guys need more details, but be my quest if I'm missing something

yep--mari

P is For Penguin

formerly MainEvent
request name change to P is For Penguin i no longer use MainEvent on any platforms, and want to update to the current name i use on showdown and discord

done--mari

Two of Roses

formerly Asxier
is a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Hiya all. Requesting a name change from Asxier to Two of Roses. Current name is linked to a bunch of accounts that are popping 'password leak' warnings so changing across all accounts. Don't post much but account is old enough I reckon.

Please and thank you.

it's not but given circumstances shrug--mari

Well here i go again.

https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...ests-read-the-op.3609246/page-20#post-7815228 About to be 5 years since my first one happened

So here i am wanting to come back into the scene, and i wanna change my name from ragmatho to Sk3no (Capital S) and I'm certain about this one.

This is mostly because I use the username "Skeno" or "Sk3no" or anything like that pretty much everywhere else, and not using it here just doesn't feel right to me.

I mostly want "Skeno" but i made another account using that name and got caught with it so i wouldn't think that will be available, and i'm hoping that that past action doesn't reduce of me getting the name change, again i'm certain about this name change.

Cheers.

did, we can see about skeno with more contributions--mari
Been well over a month.
Would like my profile unlocked.
Thanks in advance

did--mari

sun_dew

formerly JAGFL
is a Pre-Contributor
hello! i've been meaning to do this for a while but just kept putting it off lol

Requesting a name change from JAGFL to sun_dew.

i don't use JAGFL anywhere other than here and on ps anymore and have pretty much exclusively been going by sun_dew and sundewskies online for a few years now, so this change would be greatly appreciated!!

oki--mari

Icicle220

formerly FireLandonYT
Hello, i'd like to request to change my username from FireLandonYT to Icicle220
This is in order to match my username with my Showdown nickname, since i stopped using my current username around the beginning of 2020.

I am currently participating in a tournament on this forum and i don't know if a name change in the middle of the tournament is allowed, but i'm willing to wait the end of the tournament (or forfeit) if necessary.

EDIT: I realized i was asking to change to a nickname already in use by another user but i couldn't do that since i'm a regular user, so i replaced "MegaTorterra" with "Icicle220"

done--mari

Chris Chien Pao

formerly hunternoooob
Requesting a name change to Chris Chien Pao
:Chien Pao:
Been my discord name for a while now and morely known as that name,would like a name change now as it dosent suits me anymore :3
Also if there is any account with that name,its prolly dead for a while.Also i dont like my current name.

oki--mari

NDK

Perpetually Tired
is a Pre-Contributor
Requesting a name change to NDK
People have been calling me NDK on a variety of servers, and I do not like having my first name in my username.

oki--mari

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)