New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ante, can you change my name to Kathey. I wonder if It could be done. My information was right when I went to do a reset on it, which means it has to be my alt. Which I did remember me registering something like xkatheyx back in the day. But not sure if my username was hacked, or I forgot password

done - hikari

Last edited by a moderator:
I never seemed to notice that I put in my birthday in wrong. :p

It's June 9th, not 6th.

Could I get this changed?

done - hikari

I would like to request my name to be changed to "Freddy Kyogre" because my current name is my old accounts name, and Freddy Kyogre is my current accounts name.
Thanks!

done - hikari

Hey! Can my name be changed to canuckmon04 I would really appreciate it! <3

done - hikari

Would you please change My Smogon username to PrinceEren as I am using PrinceEren on PokemonShowdown!

done - hikari

Could i possibly change my smogon username to Sad DaddyVGC please as that is my pokemon showdown name.

done - hikari

BlazingDark

formerly Mister Sauce
is a defending SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RoAPL Champion
Wanna change my profile name again, i want BlazingDark again please.

Im using more BlazingDark

done - hikari

hi, can i please get my name changed to mang@ tea!
it's what i go by on PS now and makes this name more tolerable, been recognized by this for too long to get a totally different username unfortunately
it's the last change i'd need/make, thanks : )

done - hikari

Jrdn

Not a promise, I'm just gonna call it.
I'd like to get my name changed to Jordy. The reason being that I'm, potentially wishfully, trying to change my name on ps (jrdn) to Jordy as well. Obviously I don't have the conventional means to do that now, but that's something I plan on working towards. Thanks

elodin

the burger
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/elodin.128895/

As you can see from this random's profile, he hasn't been active on this website since 2013. Over 7 years ago. Everyone who knows me is aware that my nickname was always supposed to be Elodin. It is Elodin in every other Pokémon forum except Smogon because I joined a little bit later than this user. He joined in March 12, 2012; I joined in June 21, 2012. So because of 2 months I lost my username.

The only thing I'm asking for is a little bit of justice. This user has no content posted and nothing on his profile except for my nickname and a Pelipper. I don't think he'd mind if we switched his nickname to Elodin1 and gave me the Elodin nickname that I deserve after being one of Smogon's most valuable users since 2012.

This is a petition signed by various Smogon users, including: Eo Ut Mortus , yohoE , HSA , reyscarface , PttP, HANTSUKI, Tamahome, Danilo and many other members of this community that I could list if necessary, but it would be too much work.

done - hikari

Pent

dumb broad
Can I get a namechange to Pent ? I use jack pent as my nickname on PS now and Pent is my name everywhere else

done - hikari

Reactions: nv

HotFuzzBall

fuzzy-chan \(ㆁヮㆁ✿)
is an Artist
hi I would like the "formerly Twerkerella" title removed, it has been over 4-ish months I think since I had my name change. thanks!

http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/elodin.128895/

As you can see from this random's profile, he hasn't been active on this website since 2013. Over 7 years ago. Everyone who knows me is aware that my nickname was always supposed to be Elodin. It is Elodin in every other Pokémon forum except Smogon because I joined a little bit later than this user. He joined in March 12, 2012; I joined in June 21, 2012. So because of 2 months I lost my username.

The only thing I'm asking for is a little bit of justice. This user has no content posted and nothing on his profile except for my nickname and a Pelipper. I don't think he'd mind if we switched his nickname to Elodin1 and gave me the Elodin nickname that I deserve after being one of Smogon's most valuable users since 2012.

This is a petition signed by various Smogon users, including: Eo Ut Mortus , yohoE , HSA , reyscarface , PttP, HANTSUKI, Tamahome, Danilo and many other members of this community that I could list if necessary, but it would be too much work.
1. You miscaculated that month. 2. That reason is invalid, if it's taken, then you'd need to be a badgeholder. And I think Antemortem doesn't care about this discussion, since everyone else's name/profile change wasn't made.

elodin

the burger
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
1. You miscaculated that month. 2. That reason is invalid, if it's taken, then you'd need to be a badgeholder. And I think Antemortem doesn't care about this discussion, since everyone else's name/profile change wasn't made.
1. I also miscalculated* the years (on purpose), that's supposed to be one of the funny parts of the post; 2. I guess it's not obvious my post is a joke? 3. Cool, I don't really give a fuck because it's not a serious post.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious though? Next time I make a troll post I'll put some <joke></joke> tags so that you understand pal.

Hi I created this account in 2015 to join Smogon but somehow ended up in another competitive battling game. Now after quiting that game i want to join Smogon and would like to have my name changed to Lord Neptune.It is my showdown nickname and I like this name a lot and it's my nickname in all the games i am playing/have played.Would really appreciate you if you help me.Thanks in advance.

OLD GREGG (im back baby)

old gregg for life
Hey, if I could please get my name changed to Tonberry King it would be much appreciated. I've grown tired of old_gregg and just don't like the name anymore. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)