NU NeverUsed Ladder Tour 6 - Playoffs [Won by Xiri]

Danny

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
ZU Circuit Champion
(17) Ktütverde vs Sabella (8)
Booty has been whooping ass in NUPL and NULT, and I don’t think this is going to stop any time soon. All credit to Ktüt, they seem to have a solid grasp of the meta, but I believe Booty’s unorthodox yet solid builds will pull through, and their skill will carry the rest. 35-65 for Sabella.

(2) Thiago Nunes vs OnArceus (7)
Similar to the prior match up, OnArceus has had a great NUPL debut, and is potentially on pace to continue his recent tournament success here. I think that OnArceus is more competent at the tier than TNunes is, but that being said TNunes is a solid player all around. If TNunes comes prepared for whatever insane tech OnArceus pulls up with, I could see him stealing this one. That being said my prediction stands is go 40-60 for OnArceus.

(14) S1nn0hC0nfirm3d vs Xiri (6)
The reigning NU Open Champion vs a NU tournament regular and overall good player Xiri. Betting against Ho3n in his current form is really hard to do, and I don’t have the balls to say Xiri will steal this from the favorite. I will say that Xiri has access to solid teams, and if ho3n does bring some weird stuff, which luckily he hasn’t recently, Xiri might be liable to take this. Either way I heavily favor ho3n in this one, this tier is his world and so far it seems like we’re just living in it. 70-30 for ho3n.

(4) Turtledoggo21 vs GW (12)
Probably my favorite out of all these great match ups, Turtledoggo has been making a convincing name for himself, as recently GW has been fumbling the bag. GW’s wins this NULT have been impressive, and I will say that he had some unfortunate match ups in NUPL, but it’s extremely hard to deny the fact that he has lost to more vaporeons than anyone in the history of NU. JK ily GW, you’re the goat, and in all reality this one is a toss up. Both players are extremely solid, and I am excited to see what the up and coming TurtDog will bring vs Greninja Warrior. Turtle has an unorthodox but successful style, whereas GW takes the more tried and true approach to teambuilding. This one is a 50/50 for me, and I can’t wait to watch this series.

Yoshi

IT'S FINK DUMBASS
If I'm offered a choice between euthanization and the role of NU Tier Leader than there's no choice to be made at all, given that they're basically the same thing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)